What stomp doesn't exist (that you are aware of) that you wish did?

Killing Floor

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Sometimes I wish I had the last fuzz pedal I ever want.
But then I get distracted by wanting the last delay I ever want.

So I guess the pedal I wish existed was a pedal I really needed.

swarfrat

Tele-Holic
I think Electroharmonics might have made a 2-axis wah, but I'd like one built on R G Keen's

I'd also like an envelope follower to fade out my wah. I absolutely LOATHE (like to the point I don't really use them. Also because of the useful range of most). It be awesome if the wah quickly faded in when you start moving and fades out smoothly but not too too slow when you stop moving. Like say half a second or a second.

Willie Johnson

Friend of Leo's
I'd like it if my Behringer tremolo and vibrato was smushed into one box with two on/off switches, a level/output control, and an option to run them trem>vib or vib>trem.

Charlie Bernstein

Doctor of Teleocity
I am unapologetic in the fact that I use a Helix.... this is one of the features I love about it. Many, if not most effects have a blend control and that includes the wah models. For the wah I mix it around 60/40 (straight guitar vs effect), I could never go back to a straight wah again.
Helix? Never heard o' da bum.

Watch out, Google, here I come. . . .

schmee

Telefied
Ad Free Member
A reliable looper pedal with about 6 "one push" options for the live player.
-End loop
-Restart at beginning
-Restart and record loop 2, one push.
more...

Tsteleplayer

TDPRI Member
I would like a pedal that imitates a xylophone and just plain “ keys” sound similar to a chorus piano slight organ background sound.

4pickupguy

Doctor of Teleocity
I want a pedal that makes it sound like I’m plugged directly to the front of my amp….
6F669FE3-E43B-4750-9C52-59B31397E944.jpeg

Daddy Hojo

Friend of Leo's
I’d love the old Radio shack Reverb (intended for home stereos) to be issued in stomp box form. It was a really lo-fi delay that turned into a monster fuzz if pushed too hard.

bottlenecker

Poster Extraordinaire
I'd like a tremolo pedal with a very bright LED strobe light that points up and can be aimed, hopefully just shy of blinding me. For this one, tap tempo and hard square wave stutter. Strobe timed with tremolo, of course.

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I'd like a three gain pedal, low gain transparent, medium gain Marshall-esque, and a midrange boost to kick that medium gain into high gain territory. I currently do all of that with a Timmy, a JRAD HRM, and a Sugar Drive, but I'd sure like all of that in one pedal.

BrazHog

Tele-Meister
Pseudo hex pickup distortion (distorts each string separately). I'm sure with the current state of DSP, it should be doable. Add a couple additional controls, and you can have the equivalent of the $$$$$ Moog guitar for the price of a Joyo pedal.