1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

What size saddles for Paranormal Cabronita?

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by HonenShonin, Oct 28, 2020.

1. HonenShonin

HonenShonin Tele-Meister

I have a quick question for you all. I recently got a new Squier Paranormal Thinline Cabronita (Jazzbronita?). It's a lovely guitar. The neck feels great, the frets are nicely done, the Fiesta Red finish looks good, and the pickups sound really nice.

The hardware is a little cheap, though. The first two things I want to replace are the tuners (which have an annoying amount of play in them) and the bridge saddles (since I don't like bent steel strat saddles).

I'm looking to buy some Gotoh block saddles in steel or brass (haven't decided which). The problem is that I don't know what size to get. I gather that some bridges need 10.5mm saddles and some need 10.8mm saddles. Unfortunately, the distinction is so fine that I'm not confident I can accurately determine it with a ruler.

Does anyone know what size saddles I need for this guitar? 10.5mm or 10.8mm?

Your help is much appreciated!

2. Randypttt

Randypttt Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

I own the white model but I got nothin. Just giving you a bump

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.