What Music Did You Start 2022 With?

Bluesboy3

Tele-Afflicted
upload_2022-1-1_10-54-13.png

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
when i went to bed I put on State Azure self generative ambient music it puts me into an alpha meditative relaxed state as I only sleep a few hours every night I really like his work

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Start 2022 like the first thing I heard?
OK this may be too much for some more squeamish viewers so take a moment to scroll past because I'm not going to sugar coat my answer.
My wife and I both agreed to no NYE TV this year and she went to sleep before me.
I got tired of Doctor Who and just after midnight skipped down to the NYE programming.
Options were Dick Clark (is he still alive? Sorry!) Times Square glitter ball drop (I love NY but no just no) and Miley Cyrus???

I still find kids today interesting and like some new music, so I clicked on the Miley button.
Just in time for her top garment made of a ragged scrap of washcloth the size of your hand to fail, which is I guess a kids today thing?
She put on a blazer with no buttons and kept singing solo or duets while the band swapped cool guitars every 90 seconds. Plus a few other kids did kids today music where the vocal sounds like a Farfisa.
Saw a single cut LP Jr, a Jazzmaster, a Tele, and I guess a couple of other things.

I'm not experiencing any symptoms or odd cravings yet but maybe I should take a Kidvid test to make sure I wasn't infected?
Exposure (mine not hers) was less than half an hour so I don't think I caught anything.
I think I might find her a little less annoying than last year?
Is that a warning sign?

Anyhow, apologies if I've offended anyone, it really wasn't that bad and also I didn't inhale.

Flip G

Tele-Holic
I fell asleep listening to film review podcasts on my MP3 Player. When I woke up to shuffle down the hall to the bathroom, I scrolled through files until I came across Phil Grey's "Retrospect '60s Garage Punk Show," celebrating 500 episodes of 1960s punk, rock, and psych: THE SONICS, THE SEEDS, THE MONKS, THE LEMON DROPS, THE GOLDEN CUPS and more!!!

https://www.podbean.com/media/share..._share_ep&utm_medium=dlink&utm_source=w_share