What is the coolest bandname of a band you played in?

Strat Jacket

Tele-Holic
I got my first "cowboy guitar" when I was around seven years old. Myself, little brother and a few neighborhood kids immediately formed a band though none of us could play. Based on the popular band all over the radio in the '60s, the Lovin' Spoonful, we immediately dubbed ourselves the Hatin' Forkful. We only lasted a week but did manage one gig for neighborhood kids...
I must also note that upon our break-up, my brother went on to form the Vinegar Pancakes...a short-lived trio that lasted until his 6th birthday.

LOSTVENTURE

Friend of Leo's
"The Virginia Wild Life Association". We were really starting to get a number of jobs untill one of our parents, a conservationist, mentioned that some folks might take offence. So we became "The Blue Stars". till we all graduated from high school and went our own ways.

dogmeat

Friend of Leo's
The Swingin' Salami's

or maybe Nick Nasel and the Nose Tones. that band didn't last too long, maybe 2 months to do some gigs at peak tourist time. the Salami's were around for a few years. all friends of mine. one guitar player left the band & I stepped in for about 3 months. I had a regular job that I wanted to keep so hittin' the road for gigs was not compatible

Dismalhead

Doctor of Teleocity
The Geo Pigs

777Izj4.jpg

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Farmer Dave and the Weeds

(it came from a theory that weeds are just flowers you don't favor) we played all over western colorado from Grand Junction, Aspen, Vail, Glenwood Springs. We were even the house band for a cable tv interview show in Glenwood Springs... We got to play 'ride the rockies' and got on the Today Show once too... pretty funny... I have a great songbook of ours somewhere... kinda red dirt before red dirt.

Wayne Alexander

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
In the late 60s, early 70s we were a cover band that played Yardbirds, Who, Doors, etc. at high school and college dances, frat parties, small clubs, etc. Our name was Something Under Milkwood. (Obviously we were Dylan Thomas fans).