What is it like to be me ? take the test.

johnny k

Doctor of Teleocity
after reading the myers test thingie thread which i didn't even know about, i had one of this test. Not sure it is the michael myers one, but it is fun.

What's it like to be you?​

Descriptions for Self-Discovery

I want to know the truth and get down to the bottom of things. It's an internal life, living in the head, theorizing constantly about how things work.

I can link many thoughts and shoot off in multiple directions at once in an attempt to clarify and explain things really well or to try to represent the fullness of who I am and all the different things I can do and can't do. I like to design-not just implementation but the stuff before that. There is a goal, a theme, and I start from that and work through the specifics one by one, keeping the whole thing integrated as I go, until I come up with "the elegant solution." Often when I talk to people they only get from me a few steps-one, thirteen, a hundred. That's all that gets verbalized, and what's very clear to me either I've forgotten or find unnecessary to say out loud, which can come across as confusing at times.

I think this one fits me better but what do i know.

Life feels like a constant state of moving from one interesting thing to another, and I can get frustrated when there isn't enough time to pursue all those interesting things.

I have a wide range of interests. I love to explore the world, how other people live, what they believe in, and what their lives are like. I have a deep need to understand the human condition and what brings people to life, even above difficult odds. I like it when the conversation goes wherever it wants to go-deep imaginative, intellectual, or philosophical conversation. Going off on one theory or another is fun, but long stories with nothing to learn frustrate me.

I have a very internal focus. I think I look at myself through other people's eyes, but sometimes I can lose touch with how things work for me. Then I can get introspective, going very deep and staying there, not coming out too quickly or easily. Somehow I find it very difficult to put into words and communicate the things that really matter to me. Most people don't have the foggiest notion about what goes on with me.

well actually there is a little bit of truth in all of these. They must be the same guys who write the horoscope...

I like those sort of tests or quizzes. Time wasted for some, time well wasted for others.

johnny k

Doctor of Teleocity
Got bored and gave up by question 17.
I think that says a lot about me. :cool:
Reminds me of the saying, "I may not be much, but I'm all I think about."
Hey, i passed the test ! meaning i completed it. Passing is something else. On the other hand i just got me a magic 8 ball so that i don't have to make decisions anymore.

telleutelleme

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Well you've done it. It's not me, you're the one.

"I think it's time we confronted the situation in front of us
And I think it's time we talk it out and forget all the fuss
And if it's not me, I'll have to understand and I'll be out your way
No drama involved
But if you feel it's me, if you feel I'm the one
You're gonna need to make a way for me to see it"

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I like Merle's approach to status.

I guess I grew up a loner,
I don't remember ever havin' any folks around.
But I keep thumbin' through the phone books,
And lookin' for my daddy's name in every town.
And I meet lots of friendly people,
That I always end up leavin' on the lam.
Where I've been or where I'm goin'
Didn't take alot of knowin',
But I take alot of pride in what I am.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I have a couple of monitors on my desk, my son gave me one when he upgraded, and the old one was still very good. It's pretty handy if you want to look at directions while you do something on your computer, and there are a lot of other useful things you can do with two monitors.

Anyway, I started taking the test, when all of a sudden, I got this weird feeling like someone was watching me! I looked all around but didn't see anyone. The monitors kind of blind you to things around and on the desk when it's dark if you don't have a light on. THEN, I noticed a big black EYEBALL looking at me from between the monitors! I closed the page the test was on, the eyeball went away, I went back to the test page, and I could see lurking there in the darkness that big old EYEBALL! I just closed that page off, and I'm gonna just let sleeping dogs lie on that one.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
While we dilly dally among these ones, the important issue may be quietly passing us all by. Have any you made any effort at all to secure an extended warranty on your vehicle before your present warranty expires?

MarkieMark

Friend of Leo's
It's hard enough to be me.
Why would I want to be you?

I had a band named The Beagles.
Our biggest hit was "Them Ones"
I tried to digitize a copy.
You guessed it... pink noise.