What is an unspoken rule about getting through society and life that annoys you when other people don't honor it?

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
What is an unspoken rule about getting through society and life that annoys you when other people don't honor it?

Like, you should let people know when you are on speakerphone.
or
If someone buys you dinner, don't complain about it.
or
When entering a house going to a party, don't block the front door area so people can get in
or
At an event, don't have your chit chat right in front of where the bartender is serving drinks...

what annoys you.... that people SHOULD know!

nvilletele

Friend of Leo's
Don’t sit in a restaurant with your phone constantly making that annoying “ping” sound when you get one of your constant texts.

Don’t speak on the speakerphone while in public. We don’t want to hear your conversation.

Don’t talk too loud. Whether or not on a call.

Get off my lawn.

chris m.

Doctor of Teleocity
Using turn signals.
This one shouldn't be on the list because not only is it spoken, it is written down in vehicular code in most states, and you can get a ticket for failing to do so. (I sure wish CHP would start enforcing it, especially in greater L.A.).

California Vehicle Code 22108 requires all drivers to signal at least 100 feet prior to making a turn or changing lanes. The section states: Any signal of intention to turn right or left shall be given continuously during the last 100 feet traveled by the vehicle before turning.

pi

Tele-Meister
This one shouldn't be on the list because not only is it spoken, it is written down in vehicular code in most states, and you can get a ticket for failing to do so. (I sure wish CHP would start enforcing it, especially in greater L.A.).

California Vehicle Code 22108 requires all drivers to signal at least 100 feet prior to making a turn or changing lanes. The section states: Any signal of intention to turn right or left shall be given continuously during the last 100 feet traveled by the vehicle before turning.
good point, although you wouldn't know it from the way people drive.