What Guitar Have You Been Playing Lately?

Alex_C

Tele-Afflicted
I think mine is from about '93. Mahogany neck/body neck-through guitar, three single coils, 15" radius, ebony fretboard. The switching is via three mini-switches that turn pickups on and off. If you're not careful you can turn off the entire guitar when you don't mean to. Awesome playability, great sound.
Nice, My DC is from '12. Neck through maple, tung oil neck, 12" ebony board, alder body, bladerunner bridge. H/S/S. I also have the three toggles, which I like. I also have a SCB6, another amazing guitar.

Matt G

Tele-Afflicted
Over the past several years, I've been playing my guitars less and less, until a few months ago when I've stopped playing altogether. I no longer get any enjoyment from it, so that's that.

I still have that beautiful and little used Taylor 12 string laying around if you know someone who might like something like that...and also a Taylor Grand Pacific round-shouldered six string too...as equally 'unused' as the 12.
Very sorry to hear it, John - I hope the music comes back to you, in time. Also hope you stick around here to share stories about bikes, the Dakotas, and guitar builds. Are you certain you don't want to hang on to your guitars just in case?

Cheers

Matt