What goes? What stays?

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
None of the advice given you will have any effect on what you ultimately do. No matter how much thought you give it, or agonize over the decisions, they will ALL be wrong. You will wish you had sold what you kept and kept what you sold. That is the nature of GAS, it is completely unfulfilling even in dealing with its demise. I know these things to be true, because I have bought and sold THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF MUSIC GEAR. GAS is an evil mistress that is impossible to live with, or divorce.

Jupiter

Telefied
Silver Supporter
None of the advice given you will have any effect on what you ultimately do. No matter how much thought you give it, or agonize over the decisions, they will ALL be wrong. You will wish you had sold what you kept and kept what you sold. That is the nature of GAS, it is completely unfulfilling even in dealing with its demise. I know these things to be true, because I have bought and sold THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF MUSIC GEAR. GAS is an evil mistress that is impossible to live with, or divorce.
I guess I’ve never properly had it then, cuz it’s not bugging me much now…

Musta been just garden variety covetousness…

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I guess I’ve never properly had it then, cuz it’s not bugging me much now…

Musta been just garden variety covetousness…
I've been clean and sober from buying guitars for just a little over nine years. It was a battle, but I think I've got it kicked.