Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by skitched, Apr 14, 2020.
Just curious what goals you’d still like to accomplish.
- play like Scotty Moore. Oh, I have tried. I can imitate it (people will smile and recognize what I am doing), but I can never really play it. I can't lock down the groove and make switches to different chords for more than thirty seconds.
- ski the Swiss Alps. I've skied the top spots in America...but compared to skiing the Alps, skiing in America is like surfing Lake Erie in comparison to Hawaii.
Just wrote a page of them yesterday. Almost all related to improving and maintaining my mental well-being. Including playing my guitar more.
I’d also like to travel more. I’ve only been out of the country once, and just barely (Jamaica). I’d like to see Japan, Australia, Thailand, Europe, all kinds of places.
oh well man .. so many !!
- Play country music as i was born to it
- Get married
- Get a ranch
- Get a couple of horses
thinks that's enough for now
Stayin’, alive, stayin’ alive. Ah, ah, ah.
I'd like to wake up a few more years looking at the grass, and not the roots.
Competent, passable Travis picking would do for now.
Move up in my career.
Retire and build picture frames and raise alpacas.
Meet a girl somewhere along the way.
Record some of my music.
Be the better person.
Make peace with God.
Not get sick.
Revive our local honkytonk. Get young people to play and sing. Die as "the wise old guy smoking the pipe outside."
I'd sincerely like to be alive at the end of the week.
See what it's like to get stuck in real quick sand
Learn to be a better person.
Guitar/music wise, just carry on the way I'm going without too much sign of degradation. I'm well past the point of hoping to be the next Eric Clapton.
Play with my friends again.
See the backside of the present calamity soon.
1. Drop the rest of my original material
2. Do more an better local shows
3. Optionally get signed by a smaller label so that my music begin to pay for itself a little bit.
That's it for me.
To be totally apathetic...
but that would negate the concept of having goals
to snowboard 100 days in a season...
1. Watch my kids grow into happy adults.
2. Keep and learning more about playing guitar and stay in good health for as many years as possible.
3. When #2 is no longer in the cards, die with dignity.
Me? oh, the usual. Be the first to invent a plywood guitar neck. oh....wait......