What else do you collect?

Tyuk

Tele-Meister
Aside from guitar gear and debt of course.

I have a collection of flags going; national, regional, sports teams, fiction based...you name it. Now I just need a flag room...

What are you people into?

ScottJPatrick

Friend of Leo's
old golf clubs!

IMG_7884a.JPG

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Aside from guitar gear and debt of course.

I have a collection of flags going; national, regional, sports teams, fiction based...you name it. Now I just need a flag room...

What are you people into?

I dig flags! I had a few that I had to pass on when I started RV'ing...

Have you considered a "fun with flags" podcast?

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
Shirts. It’s an OCD. I have more than 70 summer shirts and more than 70 winter shirts. I bought two more last week. I’m wearing one I bought two weeks ago today. I’ve had to thin the herd to get to 70 :eek:. I just dropped four Whole Foods bags full of them off at St. Vincent de Paul. I made a promise to myself that anything I don’t wear by the end of the winter will be tossed or donated. I don’t wear dress shirts except to weddings and bar mitzvahs. I’ll wear any dress shirts I don’t absolutely need once, wash them, and toss or donate them too. I’ll toss anything that looks worn. I have to make room in my closet for the Christmas sales at Orvis, Polo, and Brooks Brothers. :lol:

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
This just started 2 years ago- die-cast model cars.
I couid never afford the real deal muscle and pony cars, so I started getting these. Some cool '50's cars too, and will eventually, get some European sports cars...

I try to stick to 1:43 scale ( 4"-5" length) and stay cheap, but I have larger and smaller. Have about 20 cars now.

Here are a few faves ( on a towel, but I pretend they are real cars on beach sand!):
20210819_171506.jpg
20200622_085657.jpg
20200831_115835.jpg

Last edited:

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
French cameo glass: Galle, Legras

American art pottery: Rookwood, Fulper, Muncie, Peters & Reed, Cliftwood, Roseville, Van Briggle, Zanesville Stoneware, Robinson Ransbottom, Gainey, and others I'm forgetting.

Here's the latest acquisition. A Zanesville Stoneware, shape 108, 27" high porch jar in matte Rose glaze. It's an uncataloged size and likely a one-off. Hand-thrown in two pieces and 'screwed togther' with clay slip. I got a good deal on this monster, bought locally, because shipping it to someone is an expensive PITA.

ZSC 108 sm.jpg

Harry Styron

Friend of Leo's
Shirts. It’s an OCD. I have more than 70 summer shirts and more than 70 winter shirts. I bought two more last week. I’m wearing one I bought two weeks ago today. I’ve had to thin the herd to get to 70 :eek:. I just dropped four Whole Foods bags full of them off at St. Vincent de Paul. I made a promise to myself that anything I don’t wear by the end of the winter will be tossed or donated. I don’t wear dress shirts except to weddings and bar mitzvahs. I’ll wear any dress shirts I don’t absolutely need once, wash them, and toss or donate them too. I’ll toss anything that looks worn. I have to make room in my closet for the Christmas sales at Orvis, Polo, and Brooks Brothers. :lol:

Are you Jay Gatsby?

gregulator450

Friend of Leo's
Books. I have all the Louis L'Amour novels, all the Tony Hillerman novels and dozens of books about World War II
I used to have all the L'Amour novels that were available in print in the last twenty years, but lost most of them in a flood in Mesa, AZ, believe it or not. We had a phenomenal monsoon storm, and the city's storm drains were sealed off because the drainage system was being replaced. My books were in a storage unit that sat under 30" of water for a week. I lost almost all my L'Amour books, plus a bunch of other out-of-print children's books that were gifts from my mom.