What does this prove the existence of?

thunderbyrd

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
ok, i have not listened to nickelback and most likely never will, but i am aware they seem to be hated a lot. what exactly is supposed to be wrong with nickelback? do they sell too many records? are they, like, a donny osmond cover band?

Mike Eskimo

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I fully believe that if the singer of Nickelback had different hair , that band would not have gotten as much crap from day one.

They were also part of the looooong slipstream of bands borrowing from Nirvana and/or immediate post-Nirvana bands.

Which are almost ALL horrible/suspect/not with listening to.

Canada, on the other hand brought you Tragically Hip so , go listen to “Grace, Too” right now and wash the sound of NB right outta your ears !

Poster Extraordinaire
Who the h..... cares about what the internet says we should feel/think about anyone /anything ???
I really have no opinion about Nickelback , and a lot of other people ....

I truly believe this to be one of the biggest problems of the human race tody , If you like something , you MUST hate all of the rest.....Music , politics , actors , TV presenters , Stars in sports etc......

There's a lot of great music that I simply don't like. I spent a minute trying to think of stuff I hate. I came up with nothing.

stormsedge

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
8F390C2F-5BF3-4C9A-A82D-1A4661A4F44D.jpeg

I’ve asked Santa for the action figures and dream home 😝.