What do you want for Christmas (or your favorite gift-giving holiday)

brookdalebill

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
World peace, or a realistic looking hairpiece?
OK.
Nevermind.
I have discovered a cheap, woven, wide (4 inch) guitar/bass strap.
Levy’s makes em.
I “need” one for all my each of my guitars.
They’re cheap-ish.
I think Billy-Claus may throw a few down the chimney

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Nothing for me EXCEPT, to have some $$ left over, after looking ( now) to replace my totalled car ( a few weeks ago)

Edit- don't mean to be ' Humbug downer guy'-- it's just on my mind 24/7 right now

Last edited:

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
For my wife and me, our favorite gift giving holiday is European Vacation. We both have more than we need and there's nothing we want that we just can't go out and buy. Travel to Europe is dangerous now, as is travel within the states. We avoid airports and airliners unless absolutely necessary. Next Wednesday, we'll be headed out on the island to Briermere Farms for pies, passing the Tanger Outlets on the way. We'll course through the stores and buy each other something else we don't need. Or not.

There actually is something we want for Christmas. Delivery of two chairs we ordered in March. According to Thomasville, maybe December, maybe January.

Mark E Rhodes

Tele-Meister
My wife have been talking about this lately. Her old car died and we got her a newer one (2019). We had hoped to put that off until next year but it didn't work out that way.
So we've kicked around two ideas: new kitchenware (I do most of the cooking through the week and she takes over on the weekends) or new patio furnture.
I'm leaning toward the latter because the weather has cooled a bit here in South Florida and I like to sit on the porch and ruminate (early AM) and read (late afternoon). But the chairs we now have---which came with the place; we didn't buy them---hurt me to sit in. So I'm itching for a bistro set with rocking chairs.
We'll still give each other something to open on Christmas but we're both grown up and we tend to get what we want, so getting "something for the house" seems to be a good idea.

radtz

Tele-Holic
I am they worst person to buy for. If I want something that is reasonably priced, I go buy it. Mrs. Radtz has to go figure it out on her own. That said, I asked for Dark Mouse pedal this year and I am NOT going to buy it before Christmas. This may be a first.

Deathray

Friend of Leo's
Well, I know what I want. But, hoping the GAS will subside.

American Original ‘70s Tele Custom
5E58DBFC-73A9-41F2-981E-0E714EE9D629.jpeg