what do you think of my new partscaster?

LakeShow

Tele-Meister
Reminds me of the one I just finished! Except yours looks more like a real one lol

Attachments

• D0246047-6FF8-4B84-9004-B79046337BC0.jpeg
    D0246047-6FF8-4B84-9004-B79046337BC0.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 16

derekwarner

Tele-Meister
'strike a light' Ben.........

Best stick with music, as you will never get a job as a lighting Director or Photographer

BTW....the guitar looks absolutely fine!

Derek

thunderbaas

TDPRI Member
Nice One !!! As you can see on my avatar I'm a fan of natural. Is the white Tele with the gold hardware also your own build ? I'd give that one a tortoise pick guard (but that's a matter of taste of course)

TeleDoug

TDPRI Member
Very nice. I like natural wood tones/finishes.
I would have included an arm contour, though. Yes, I'm a weenie. :)

Whitebeard

Tele-Meister
Looks nice. Are those Fender necks? I'm curious because of the Tele logo on the headstocks. Also why use a Fender bridge? Hopefully it's not for the Fender name stamped into the bridge plate.

Whitebeard

Tele-Meister
Looks nice. Are those Fender necks? I'm curious because of the Tele logo on the headstocks. Also why use a Fender bridge? Hopefully it's not for the Fender name stamped into the bridge plate.

ben smith

Tele-Afflicted
VERY NICE, love the color and hardware choices. What is the neck profile?
50's fat U 9.25" radius stunning necks I have two on both my partscasters. same signature on both at the heel, whoever that guy is at the Mexican factory is doing an amazing job of these necks both went on without the need to do anything to the frets. the nuts were a sod to get out though.

ben smith

Tele-Afflicted
Nice One !!! As you can see on my avatar I'm a fan of natural. Is the white Tele with the gold hardware also your own build ? I'd give that one a tortoise pick guard (but that's a matter of taste of course)
yes the white one is my current favourite guitar, built from all fender parts apart from pickups same neck as this new one 50's fat U 9.25" radius, gorgeous necks. I bought a few guards for the white one but the white 1ply just looks classy in my opinion clean lookin

ben smith

Tele-Afflicted
fender fat 50's U 9.25" radius necks both were flawless out of the box, didn't need to do anything to frets just perfect necks. the white one is all fender parts apart from pickups which are my fave combination so far, this new one will get the same pickups eventually. so the fender bridge is appropriate for the white one seeing as it's all fender, I just like to see fender on the bridge I guess? and the white one sounds so good and I'm sure the quality of the bridge has something to do with it, so I put one on this mew mostly fender partscaster.

Clifton C

Tele-Afflicted
yeah sorry I forgot the specs! pine telecaster body in butterscotch blonde from the bay which is very light and very lovely with all the holes lining up perfectly, twisted tele neck pickup with a actual fender bridge pickup I had in the parts bin for a long time forgot what it is but it's vintage spec so it sounds incredible, the bridge is a genuine fender plate with danelectro replacement bridge saddles which work really well, the neck is genuine fender "fat 50's U 9.5" my fave necks. the rest just random bits and bobs.

Those saddles look like Barden compensated saddles. I wonder if that’s what Danelectro used? Nice guitar!