What do I get...

grritz

TDPRI Member
...with a supporting membership?
• Ad-free viewing?
• Posting items for sale?
• other?
Please give details or send me to a link that gives me benefits of paid membership.
Thanks.

Hodgo88

Tele-Holic
Ad Free Member
I suppose you get the warm and fuzzy feeling that you helped pay for hosting and administrative fees involved with running this neat little corner of the internet?

Also, I'm not sure we as a people fully understand the value of not being bombarded by ads... But it might be worth a few $ to some.

arlum

Friend of Leo's
Platinum Supporter
You get the chance to help maintain the best guitar site on the internet. You get to do something good that benefits others. You get to work toward balancing all you've received from so many others over the course of your life. Think of it as an opportunity to trade selfish for selfless, help support your brothers and sisters in the guitar world, and get that good vibe of being One For All rather than I, Me, Mine. I've played now for over 61 years now and have received so much help from so many that, now that I'm older and the children have married and moved away, I feel good when I take some of those now spare funds and put them to the good use of others. I'm an old hippie. I believe in brother and sisterhood. It's more important to care about others than to care about myself.