What case for a Blueridge BR-60?

Discussion in 'Acoustic Heaven' started by nosmo, May 1, 2019.

1. nosmo

nosmo Friend of Leo's

I just bought a Blueridge BR-60 in supposedly excellent condition on Reverb. I say supposedly because it was pretty cheap, and I haven't received it yet. Don't really like buying guitars without trying them first, but nobody around here sells them, as I said it was a bargain, and a whole bunch of you have said Blueridge are great guitars. So if it's trash I'm blaming you! :)

But seriously, the bargain price didn't include a case. I'd like to get a hard case that fits it well, but it's hard to find the body dimensions online. I'd love to hear what case(s) you BR-60 owners use.

Any suggestions (other than measuring the guitar, which I could do if I had it)?

If y'all wait long enough to reply, I'll have it and that will make this thread pretty much moot. So.........in the spirit of useless threads, have at it.

2. toomuchfun

toomuchfun Tele-Holic

It's a dreadnought size. The most common case size around.

It's around the bottom of the line but they are usually fine sounding. Laminated back and sides that will take more abuse than solid ones.

But the blame comment shows you're a jerk. Grow up and take some responsibility.

3. Chunkocaster

Chunkocaster Poster Extraordinaire

If that guitar is a dreadnought as mentioned above I like the skb tsa cases for dreadnought guitars. Model number 1SKB-18 tsa.

Shuster likes this.
  4. nosmo

nosmo Friend of Leo's

Thanks Chunk.

toomuchfun - lighten up. that was a joke

Chunkocaster likes this.
  5. Shuster

Shuster Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

You will Love it Nosmo!! I have 2 and I'm not letting go of either, a BR40 strung to open E for slide and a BR160 I finally found after years of looking! Lefty guitars can be tough to hunt down:confused:

nosmo and Chunkocaster like this.
  6. nosmo

nosmo Friend of Leo's

Just a little update. I received the guitar today. It is in mint condition. Not a scratch. Still had the plastic on the pickguard. I'll need to tweak the action a little, but it sounds fantastic. I have more expensive guitars, but none that sound better. Different - but not better.

Thanks to all of you that suggested Blueridge guitars in various threads.

And for those of you with a sense of humor, you're off the hook :lol::lol::lol:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.