What are you listening to right *now*?

brookdalebill

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
More noisy birds and squirrels.
Specifically, Scrub Jays, Blue Jays, Cardinals, Pine Siskins, Chickadees, Wrens, Robins, Finches, Mourning Doves and Titmouse.

teletimetx

Doctor of Teleocity
so, you might be thinking, hey, ok, Chris, not bad, all in all. Pretty fine job on the vocals and good to have a backup guy over there on the far side of the stage with a goldtop/P90's. And then you find out at the very end, wait for it, that there were a few people in the audience that might just add to the uh, how you say, performance anxiety. And I'm not talking about Daryl Hall. Just wait for the very end.

but maybe not. Maybe it's just gives you the choice to kick it up a notch or two or three. Please...

I was thinking hey, I'll make this a thread, but then, it's just a scrum of old opinionated guitar players like me! I was just thinking how fun it would be to play in a band like this.

Of course I have a complaint! Just one. At the very, very beginning, the sound person might have been caught off guard, 'cuz you can only hear the clicking of the bass strings on the frets and not the actual intro. C'mon man! Bass players got feelings too!