What are these speaker connectors officially called?

Dave_11

Tele-Meister
Blade connectors? I need some speaker connectors that look like the female connector in the pic below to fit a standard guitar speaker. I have some in a crimping kit, but they are too small. I want to be sure I get the correct size when I order.
Thanks.
pic.jpg

Dave_11

Tele-Meister
Thanks much guys. Maybe I'll order both sizes, just in case... The ones in my kit were too narrow to fit, but not by much. I'm making connectors for a Celestion greenback, vintage 20, and a Rajin Cajun.

dan40

Friend of Leo's
.205 is the size that I normally purchase for speakers. I get them here normally but it looks as though they are backordered.

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
The world has changed and not in a good way. There was a RadioShack two miles from where I live where I could buy connectors by the bag, single and double poll micro switches, solder, wire, antennas, grille cloth, and all sorts of stuff without breaking the bank or having to wait for UPS. I could even rummage through drawers. You never know what you’d find. The world sure has changed.

dan40

Friend of Leo's
You can find them at auto and hardware stores but most of them will be 1/4". This size will work but they are usually a little wider than the speaker tab. The .205" size will fit snugly just like the ones used by amplifier manufacturers but they can be a bit hard to find unless you order them from a supplier.

The Ballzz

Friend of Leo's
Many speakers have different sizes for +positive & -negative! Compound that by not being sure if they are metric, imperial or one size fits all/none sized! If you are a manufactuterer, you can get exactly whatever you need, but mere humans no longer have any convenient or sane access!
New & Improved Is Often Neither!
Gene

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I could get up and go look at parts to choose parts that fit but instead I’m going to ask online and order online with nobody seeing the fitment but me who doesn’t know what fits?