What’s everyone current favorite pickups?

Jimclarke100

Friend of Leo's
In my Esquire I have a Wapping Wharf pickup made by a small company in London called Oil City Pickups. It’s a tapped pickup, the tap is like a superb Tele bridge pickup; the full coil runs to about 15k and adds what can only be described as girth to the sound- almost getting into P90 territory.
I’ll be looking to them again next time I’m in the market…

Lou Tencodpees

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
I love tinkering with different pickups and have been through a bunch, but the one's I'll never change out are the Fralin Real 54's in one of my Strats. I'm pretty sure the Rumplestiltskins in my Tele aren't going anywhere either.

RomanS

Poster Extraordinaire
A Broadcaster-style bridge pickup and underwound early 50s style P90 neck pickup from Q Pickups in Croatia.
My other favorite Tele has a Gemini Dynacaster bridge pickup, and a P90-sized Dynasonic from Gabojo in Athens, Greece, as the neck pickup.

Pcs264

Tele-Meister
Mojotone Classic Tales (bridge & neck) in my avatar Tele; they just do every great Tele tone so beautifully! I even use this guitar in a jazz combo.

Alchemist_PhD

Tele-Meister
Interesting mix from everyone. No reason to change the Fralins, but I’ve got another build in the future.

Maguchi

Tele-Afflicted
I like the Ford F-150.
Me too!

Neg_144.jpg
20170112_170540.jpg

David Barnett

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
In my Esquire I have a Wapping Wharf pickup made by a small company in London called Oil City Pickups. It’s a tapped pickup, the tap is like a superb Tele bridge pickup; the full coil runs to about 15k and adds what can only be described as girth to the sound- almost getting into P90 territory.
I’ll be looking to them again next time I’m in the market…

Wapping Wharf must be a real darling.

sudogeek

Tele-Meister
Tele #1: Fender Fat 50s stratocaster bridge in the neck, Fender Tex-Mex bridge in the bridge.
Tele (sorta) #2: G&L large MFD in the neck, G&L tele-sized bridge MFD in the bridge.

DougM

Poster Extraordinaire
I'm mostly a Strat player, and I love the Yosemites in my Performer, the V-Mods in my Pro, the CS Texas Specials in my Squier CV 70s, and the Dimarzio VV 2.1, the older version of the Area 58, in my Oscar Schmidt Strat. In my two Bullet Teles I have the Yosemites in one of them, and the Tonerider style A5 Squier CV ones in the other, and I love them both too