1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Well, if you can’t travel.. make an album!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by rze99, Oct 29, 2020.

1. rze99

rze99 Poster Extraordinaire

I'm excited to announce the launch of our new album, Few Who Stop, by Scoorieboy, my recording band project with John Mackie, ex-Scars. Recorded and mixed over the last few months, it’s launching today. Check it now out now on Bandlab where it is immediately available to stream and buy. https://scoorieboy.bandcamp.com/album/few-who-stop. Also coming available on iTunes/Apple Music: (1-7 days), Spotify (5 days) Google Play (3 days). Amazon (4 days), Pandora: (2 weeks), Deezer: (2 weeks).
    Scoorieboy Few Who Stop cover.jpg

Most tracks also have vids available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/scoorieboy/videos

2. Ghostdriver

Ghostdriver Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Cool...great stuff, my band Skielizzard has been doing exactly the same, We have an EP releasing soon too. Good luck with everything.

rze99 likes this.
  3. rze99

cheers and very best wishes for your project. Been good to have recording as a focus during this BS.

4. rze99

Do please post when you have more.

I think these forums are great. I’ve got lots of enjoyment and knowledge, but they focus on the gear. I think people are too scared of criticism and unkind comments to post their music. Be brave.

5. Ghostdriver

Ghostdriver Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Will do, I just need to sort out copyrights etc Then I will be in a position to post about it.

6. rze99

Sure thing. And get the spilts all fully agreed. You never know!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.