Well, a-hello and a-howdy...

CryptCaster

TDPRI Member
Some time ago, my parents bought me a Series 10 Strat Copy and some lessons. The guitar was bad. The lessons were good. Somewhere along the way I traded in that blue three-pickup calamity for a two-pickup slab of awesome - a telecaster. Not a real one, mind you. It, too, was a copy. A Hohner, I think? I had it for quite a while, eventually giving it up to acquire my first Fender - Mexican made - a guitar that I still have some 25 years later. It's not my only axe, and it doesn't see very much play time anymore, but I'm glad I still have it. I'm a casual player. I sometimes gig and sing. The telecaster has been a big part of my musical journey, so what better forum to join than this one? Hello, fellow Tele friends! It's nice to meet you.

CryptCaster

TDPRI Member
Did a little picture taking tonight. My mexican fender is not pictured here. As I mentioned, I don't play it much anymore. I'll have to get it out. It's very similar in appearance to the Reverend pictured below (apart from the neck). Black teles with white pickguards are pretty much my aesthetic, but I'm branching out. I'll let the pics do the talking now.

My main players are here:

Blonde: Fender Custom Shop Esquire
Black: Reverend Pete Anderson T (aftermarket control knobs)
White: Fender Jim Root Tele (stock)

Attachments

• IMG_9742.jpg
    IMG_9742.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9743.jpg
    IMG_9743.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9745.jpg
    IMG_9745.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 27