WEIRD OCCURANCE: Is Mr Bezos Watching?

Masmus

Tele-Afflicted
Wasn't it facebook a number of years ago that could figure out if a spouse was going to file for divorce before either one even knew it themselves. And you are surprised that they can figure out about your calipers and dremel.

drmordo

Friend of Leo's
I didn't read the thread, but there is no question that our phones are listening to every word we say.

I had a conversation today (not over a phone) with a friend about kit cars and how much I would love to build one, and the next time I opened my phone, my Google news feed had a bit about kit cars. I have not googled kit cars in a year or two.

Hmmmm, what a coincidence?

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Consumer obedience took a lot of investment but now they have complete control and nobody even minds pay pay paying.
Consumers of today actually think having to constantly buy more stuff is central to happiness.

Peegoo

Doctor of Teleocity
It is human nature to associate an effect with a cause. Sometimes there are coincidences.

Case in point: last Saturday I was listening to some David Bowie, and I heard what sounded like trucks outside on the street. I took a look and

Ground-Control-to-Major-Tom.jpg