Weird Cartoons

61fury

Friend of Leo's
I can't draw but i like them. I like weirdness generally. Joe coleman, Giger, Todd schorr, hyeronimus bosch and the likes.

800px-The_Garden_of_earthly_delights.jpg

painted somewhere between 1494 and 1505. How didn't hyeronimus ended on a burning stake with such art is a mystery.

Bosch is a creepshow for sure

IanMoss

Tele-Holic
I didn't draw this, I think I took the pics from a Drambuie (liquer) ad.

Context:
Backyard cricket vs my brother.
Very competitive. He is 8 years older than me and basically spent the 1980s tonking me all over the place.
In the early 1990s (when I was 16 or so) I started to win.
1992/93 was the season in which he first failed to score at least 100 runs in a single innings.
So in the lead up to the next year (1993/94) I did a player profile and (among other things) I said he was "evolving backwards (or devolving)".

devolving.jpg

Willie Johnson

Friend of Leo's
I can't draw but i like them. I like weirdness generally. Joe coleman, Giger, Todd schorr, hyeronimus bosch and the likes.

800px-The_Garden_of_earthly_delights.jpg

painted somewhere between 1494 and 1505. How didn't hyeronimus ended on a burning stake with such art is a mystery.
Poor Knife in the Butt guy; Eaten by a Shrew guy has all the luck.

Blazer

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Well, people find it weird that I draw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan comics, but I do.

Here's one of my favorite scenes I did. The big girl is actually a mutated fish, blissfully unaware of human emotions, such as sarcasm and being surprised when Karai isn't jumping for joy in the way Raphael said she would.
Donnie 111.JPG

Donnie 112.JPG

Donnie 113.JPG

Donnie 114.JPG

Jazzerstang

Tele-Afflicted

CV Jee Beez

Tele-Afflicted

Blazer

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
The fun thing about working on a Teenage Mutant ninja turtles fan comic is that I can put in everything I want, even a fight scene which doesn't have the Turtles in it. You might notice that the dialog is in different fonts, which is to depict a different language being spoken.

The girl with the sunglasses and Mohawk has been a ninja for all her life and never experienced what it's like to actually be a girl, now seeing as how she's with the Turtles and their allies in New York, she opens herself up to the New York fashion scene. But once a ninja...

Donnie 141.JPG

Donnie 142.JPG

Donnie 143.JPG

Donnie 144.JPG

Donnie 145.JPG

Donnie 146.JPG

Donnie 147.JPG

Donnie 148.JPG

Donnie 149.JPG

Donnie 150.JPG