Weekend Backer - Afro Soul Jazz

udoering

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
@klasaine : good stuff! Your track sounds as if it were the original track (is there an original track that I like always don´t know?). I like the transition from bluesy playing to jazzy notes. And yes, that pedal delivers a good sound.
@Alan L Cole : cool! Let the delay spice it up! Love the reverse phrases.
@Carl_Tone : the theme sounds familiar, but I can´t give it a name
@[email protected] : indeed a good idea to play along with the horns! But I also like what you play in between ;).
@guitarsophist : like your slow building-up; nice guitar sound, too.

klasaine

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
@klasaine : good stuff! Your track sounds as if it were the original track (is there an original track that I like always don´t know?). I like the transition from bluesy playing to jazzy notes. And yes, that pedal delivers a good sound.
Thanks Ullrich!
No, my track is not the 'original' track. It's just a backer that I found on YouTube.
I try to pick tracks where there's not a lot of clutter. It makes it easier for a soloist to fit into the track. Just drums, bass and organ on this. None of the three get in the way of each other and they leave a lot of space for another instrument.

SbS

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
@SbS : never thought I would say that, but I love your fuzz sound here! Nicely played.

Thanks!

I think it's about amount, tonality and thickness. Like which guitar, which pickup, adjusting pots & own strumming.. then overall conditions. Searching and learning sweet spots is like neverending journey (or constant fight) with a living organism 😅

I guess today was a good day 😎