Way Huge - Havalina

gridlock

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Nope, but I have a Way Huge Green Rhino and its been my favorite Tubescreamer type pedal that I've used after trying/buying an Ibanez TS9, TS808, and a Maxom 808.

Hope someone can help you.

Ricardo Moraes

Tele-Meister
Nope, but I have a Way Huge Green Rhino and its been my favorite Tubescreamer type pedal that I've used after trying/buying an Ibanez TS9, TS808, and a Maxom 808.

Hope someone can help you.

Hi, Gridlock. I am so impressed by Jeorge Tripps Way Huge drive pedals that I have purchase all of them, except the Dunlop Fuzzes. I must tell you that the Green Rhino is a great pedal; but for a true TS sound I would stick to the MAXON 808 or even the MAXON OD9 Pro + (which I find it better than any other OD pedal).

Anyhow, even though I have been using the Way Huge Swollen Pickle Fuzz, I am very curious about the results of the Havalina germanium circuit.

Abrzz.

R/

gridlock

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Hi, Gridlock. I am so impressed by Jeorge Tripps Way Huge drive pedals that I have purchase all of them, except the Dunlop Fuzzes. I must tell you that the Green Rhino is a great pedal; but for a true TS sound I would stick to the MAXON 808 or even the MAXON OD9 Pro + (which I find it better than any other OD pedal).

Anyhow, even though I have been using the Way Huge Swollen Pickle Fuzz, I am very curious about the results of the Havalina germanium circuit.

Abrzz.

R/

Hi Ricardo,
I owned a Maxom 808 and liked the Rhino better.