Warmoth neck

O

oceanblue

I will be ordering a Warmoth roasted maple neck soon, and figure I might as well have them drill the holes for the tuners. They have Gotoh vintage tuners in black for $50. I was thinking order both, have them drill for those tuners.
My question is will those hole be good for any Gotoh tuners down the road, should I want to change for some reason? Anyone not like these tuners for any reason? Any other tuners/brands that would also fit these holes? Thanks!

SPUDCASTER

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Can't imagine you'll need to change tuners anytime soon. The Gotohs are just about as good as you'll find. I recently put a set of vintage style locking Gotohs on a new Baja neck. They seem to work great.

If you do change tuners at some point, it's not the end of the world. With some basic woodworking skills and possible bushing replacement. It's a pretty easy process.

You might get lucky and find drop in replacements if you choose.

The internet or TDPRI is full of specs/info concerning tuners.

Sollipsist

Tele-Afflicted
Pretty sure those Gotoh tuners already fit the "default" Warmoth vintage holes. I know Hipshot makes a set of locking tuners that will drop right in without reaming or drilling if you feel like a change down the line.