Warmoth is apparently back up and running...

4pickupguy

Doctor of Teleocity
Some status on production and orders. May was their biggest sales month in their history yet their full crew doesn't return until next week, so expect delays. Myself, I'm just happy they survived the zombie apocalypse. I ordered everything but the body for a guitar in March and it delivered last week.

Last edited:

marc2211

Tele-Afflicted
I placed an order on the 25/5 which I managed to mess up! I got an email from them yesterday confirming the change, it stated:

"Due to increased demand of late in conjunction with our truncated staffing, orders are currently
running 50-100% above the normally stated timelines."

marc2211

Tele-Afflicted
I placed an order on the 25/5 which I managed to mess up! I got an email from them yesterday confirming the change, it stated:

"Due to increased demand of late in conjunction with our truncated staffing, orders are currently
running 50-100% above the normally stated timelines."

I just got a shipping notification today... about 3-4 weeks earlier than anticipated. Sadly I’m on vacation, so it’ll go to an empty house... fair play to them for getting it done so quickly though.

They said that some of the ordered hardware was back ordered with no delivery date, and gave me the option to cancel these items... annoyingly it was the Strat hardtail bridge which only they supply. I’ll now have to go for a Hipshot one, but it’s double the price.

I’m away for another 3 weeks so hopefully my neighbor will pick up the box from my doorstep...

Classicrock

TDPRI Member
I just ordered a showcase neck, dark walnut with an ebony fret board, for my walnut home built body, a couple of weeks back but I haven't heard a peep back from them at all. My order shows in process, it would be nice to know If I'm looking at weeks or months. My only upgrade is stainless steel frets.