Warmoth is apparently back up and running...

Verne Bunsen

Tele-Afflicted
Good news indeed! I’ve got a bound birdseye/birdseye Jazzmaster neck that was “just about ready to ship” when this mess started. I am hoping for a shipping notification soon!

4pickupguy

Doctor of Teleocity
Good news indeed! I’ve got a bound birdseye/birdseye Jazzmaster neck that was “just about ready to ship” when this mess started. I am hoping for a shipping notification soon!
Ok, you realize you are now obligated by thread rules to provide pictures of that bound Birdseye/Birdseye neck right? Hey I don’t make the rules....
Yes good news. Now if only a few venues made it to the other side...

Verne Bunsen

Tele-Afflicted
Ok, you realize you are now obligated by thread rules to provide pictures of that bound Birdseye/Birdseye neck right? Hey I don’t make the rules....
Yes good news. Now if only a few venues made it to the other side...
Well, I just figured that went without saying! Here is the body she is destined to be paired with (also Warmoth):
Photo%20Mar%2008%2C%205%2049%2055%20PM%20%28edited-Pixlr%29.jpg

Agreed, time to get some a$$es back in some seats!

Verne Bunsen

Tele-Afflicted
@Verne Bunsen That looks fabulous.

I'm a Mastery Bridge fan myself and I've love the black.

Please share pictures of the finished guitar.

:) Peter
Thanks! I will definitely share.

I love that black Mastery hardware too, it really pulls it all together. I broke my social media boycott for that stuff, they were sold out and said I had to monitor Instagram for inventory updates. The courage of my convictions never stood a chance against black Mastery hardware :p

PeterUK

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Thanks! I will definitely share.

I love that black Mastery hardware too, it really pulls it all together. I broke my social media boycott for that stuff, they were sold out and said I had to monitor Instagram for inventory updates. The courage of my convictions never stood a chance against black Mastery hardware :p

Monitor Instagram? Really? I thought better of Mastery!

I have a zero trust of all Facebook products and my opinion of Mastery has significantly declined? :(

dimenjj

Tele-Meister
I have always loved their stuff, even way back when they called themselves Boogie Bodies. I have always been happy with my parts from Warmoth. Great people.

scooteraz

Friend of Leo's
Well, I just figured that went without saying! Here is the body she is destined to be paired with (also Warmoth):
Photo%20Mar%2008%2C%205%2049%2055%20PM%20%28edited-Pixlr%29.jpg

Agreed, time to get some a$$es back in some seats!
That’s going to be a really nice build, there. I will be interested in finding out what all is in the build (besides the nice chambered body and Mastery bridge and trem). And how it works for you when you get it together.

tfarny

Poster Extraordinaire
Pretty cool. Jonesing so hard for a Shell Pink JM - and for no good reason! I'm about to buy a keyboard and figure out how to get a resonator situation going.

Verne Bunsen

Tele-Afflicted
That’s going to be a really nice build, there. I will be interested in finding out what all is in the build (besides the nice chambered body and Mastery bridge and trem). And how it works for you when you get it together.
Thanks! The pickups are from Revel, traditional Jazzmaster. It is not wired in the standard fashion. I like the standard configuration, ‘dark’ circuit and all, but as this is JM #2 I ventured out a bit. It is inspired somewhat by the Ultra series JM. The lower circuit has 250k pots instead of 1Meg, and a S-1 switch in the tone pot. As it is presently wired, the slider puts the pickups out-of-phase in the “up” position, while the S-1 switch puts them in Series and switches to the upper controls, which are brightened up with a 1Meg volume and 250k tone. I have since procured a 4PDT slider switch; I’m going to try to put the series/parallel and control circuit switching on that and let the S-1 do phase reversal. Seems more intuitive. Just need to get the wiring sorted out and go back under the hood. It’s a journey, not a destination!