Wanted: Thermometer tweed case

Rasher

Tele-Meister
My CS Nocaster came with a rectangular tweed case, but I know it should have a thermometer case.
Does anyone have a tweed thermometer case for sale, or would like to swap for my standard rectangular tweed case?
South East coast UK.
I can buy one here for £149 new, so that sort of sets the bar at around 2/3rds of that if mint.
Thanks. Worth a try.

imac

TDPRI Member
My CS Nocaster came with a rectangular tweed case, but I know it should have a thermometer case.
Does anyone have a tweed thermometer case for sale, or would like to swap for my standard rectangular tweed case?
South East coast UK.
I can buy one here for £149 new, so that sort of sets the bar at around 2/3rds of that if mint.
Thanks. Worth a try.
I have a mint Nocaster thermometer case and I’ll do that trade, but I’m in the States.

Rasher

Tele-Meister
I have a mint Nocaster thermometer case and I’ll do that trade, but I’m in the States.
Thanks, but that isn't going to make economic sense for me. But thanks anyway.
I love North Carolina. Wish I was there right now. I drove up to Myrtle Beach (SC) with my daughter a couple of years ago in January, and then wondered why. It was closed. And my wife's ancestors apparently were in Wilmington, several generations ago.

imac

TDPRI Member
Yeah, I figured that was the case, but I threw it out there anyway. I have visited London and Scotland (west coast). I like Scotland the better of the two. Wish I were there right now! 😁Cheers!