Walla Walla Guitars - We're New Here - Check Out the Guitars We Make

WallaWallaGuitars

TDPRI Member
Vendor Member
200619-Maverick-Pro-DOTD-Red-120-3.jpg

We are so happy to be a new Supporting Vendor here on TDPRI. This is one of our favorite Forums!

Our goal at the Walla Walla Guitar Company is to create instruments that are visually exciting, unique, and play like an old friend. We have always had a passion for music and guitars. From our teens, we have spent countless hours playing music, and have been on a quest for that perfect instrument. That search for the elusive perfect guitar drove us to ultimately building it with our own hands. We also make our own pickups, bridges, control plates, knobs, switch tips, pickup rings etc. Every guitar is One-Of-A-Kind.

Our hand-crafted guitars (designed by WWGC) feature a full chambered body for an incredibly lightweight (under 6 pounds), great acoustic volume, and tone galore. WWGC Speed Necks are made from Canadian Maple with a soft V profile, compound radius, and a speedy Tru-Oil finish. This neck sits in your hand like it was made for you, which it is.

Acoustic Volume and Sound Tunnel Port
Our fully chambered body has an outstanding acoustic volume. The Sound Tunnel Port on the top side of the body of the guitar focuses sound from inside the guitar up towards the player's ears. When you combine these two elements, you get a great acoustic sound that is a pleasure to play even when not plugged in.

Hand Rubbed Tru-Oil Finish
Our guitar bodies and necks are painstakingly finished with our special hand-rubbed Tru-Oil process. This process lets the wood breathe and resonate at its full potential. This finish has a beautiful luster and natural texture that give our guitars warmth and a worn-in play-ability.

See our guitars currently in stock ready to ship:
https://wallawallaguitars.com/shop

Check out our galley see guitars we’ve built over the last 7 years.
https://wallawallaguitars.com/gallery/

210737-Maverick-VintageW-Red-Coat-3.jpg

VintageW Guitars: Utilizes 60 to 130-year-old reclaimed vintage wood that is sculpted into rustic tone machines.

210710-Maverick-Pro-Crystal-Texas-Hold-3.jpg
Crystal Guitars: Actual vintage-era-specific items encapsulated in 1/4″ of 3D crystal. Some embed items are over 150 years old.

900563-Maverick-Pro-Laser-CherryBurst-Paisley-121-3.jpg
Laser Guitars: Flame maple 1/4″ tops that are laser etched with 3D patterns or images.

210721-Maverick-Pro-Skin-Tufts-3.jpg
Skin Guitars:

Walla Walla Crystal Guitars Video

Check out our galley see guitars we’ve built over the last 7 years.
https://wallawallaguitars.com/gallery/

Walla Walla Guitar Company
509-525-4387

https://wallawallaguitars.com

kbold

Friend of Leo's
Wow .... truly amazing.

Are you from Earth? I've never heard of the country 99362.

kbold

Friend of Leo's
LOL. Nope, Walla Walla which seems just as strange. :) But wait, I believe you have Walla Walla in Australia as well.
Yes. And Wagga Wagga, which is bigger than Walla Walla.
(We also have Goonoo Goonoo, but it's pronounced gunny goonoo .... very strange.)

Had a look at your website: quite an esteemable collection.

bcorig

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
Lost in the 909 trying to find my way home
Nice lineup
Some questions
1. Do you make a chambered Rosewood Maverick Pro?
2. Are the The Maverick pro pickups Seymour Duncan?
2. Your headstock looks very similar to a Fender headstock. Any problem from Fender with that?

WallaWallaGuitars

TDPRI Member
Vendor Member
Nice lineup
Some questions
1. Do you make a chambered Rosewood Maverick Pro?
2. Are the The Maverick pro pickups Seymour Duncan?
3. Your headstock looks very similar to a Fender headstock. Any problem from Fender with that?

Hi bcorig,
1. With all the restrictions on rosewood, we haven't built anything with it. We can though if we can acquire legally imported wood.
2. We make our Outlaw-X Wood top single coils pickups here along with some of the Outlaw-X Wood Top Humbuckers. We do use some SD Pearly Gates as noted in individual guitar specs.
3. No :)

0utputXfmr

Tele-Meister
Not gonna lie, this kind of thing is more ornate than I typically go for, but I have to admit the craftsmanship looks absolutely impeccable!

I especially love the wooden Tele pickup covers! Wooden pickup covers matching the top figuring is something fairly common in the custom bass world (F-bass, Mike Tobias, etc), but I haven't seen too many for guitar. I especially like that your covers for the neck pickup leave the poles exposed.

You could probably make some supplemental bucks on the side selling those pickup covers! (Hint, hint! ;) )

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Good luck to you with those fine-looking guitars. My cousin lately retired as a director with the public library in Walla Walla.