1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Walking Dead Season 5

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by jondanger, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Oldboy

Oldboy Tele-Meister

I think theres still plenty of story left to tell, this has been a good season I reckon

2. RMorgan

RMorgan Tele-Meister

I assume Negan is coming on board soon...I wonder who is going to play him. He's a fantastic character with plenty of room for development.

And yes, there's still plenty of story to tell. The comic books aren't going to end anytime soon, so I guess the show will have to keep up indefinitely.

3. zimbo

zimbo Friend of Leo's

I see where the spinoff has been given the green light to start in the summer. It will take place in LA. I'm wondering if they are holding back the really good story lines to get people to tune into the spinoff. The spinoff will be on when the main show is off so we could have year round Walking Dead.

4. RMorgan

RMorgan Tele-Meister

The best thing about the spinoff is that Kirkman and company will have the opportunity to create brand new characters and stories from scratch.

The main show is still generally following the graphic novel's script, so, for those who read the novels there are almost no surprises at all.

The comics are about the equivalent of 2 seasons ahead of the TV show...So readers kinda know what's coming next.

With the spinoff, everything will be brand new.

5. jondanger

jondanger Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Man, the worst thing about Noah dying is that our group doesn't even really NEED the thing that they went to get (inverters for solar power). Rough episode.

6. getbent

getbent Telefied Silver Supporter

oh man... what an episode...

the preacher... he is CANCER!

7. TeleTex82

TeleTex82 Friend of Leo's

Yeah, Gabriel's got to go...
    One thing that kind of annoys me is the group lost Beth, a great character, more or less so Jonah could get away from the Hospital group, then they kill him off halfway through this season without him being developed. Kind of disappointing.

8. telemaster7082

telemaster7082 Tele-Afflicted

A great episode, really showcasing the superiority of the group over Alexandrian's.

I feel that Carol and Rick are becoming quite similar in their protection of the group AND their quest for power.

Would like to see more Darryl and Maggie.

Abraham and Glenn's characters are becoming very strong I find.

Really looking forward to the next 2 episodes.

9. tele salivas

tele salivas Poster Extraordinaire

Man, I think the boss lady is wary of the preacher and his words, but when she finds out her son is dead, they are going to seem like prophecy. In other news-- Eugene steps up!

10. Deckard

Deckard Tele-Afflicted

Rick is totally gonna ditch the wedding band and tune the "good doctor" up something fierce. What a total Judas the preacher is hope he gets bit in the face. Gonna be bad news when Eugene and glen show up with an unconscious think for himselfer and not the bosses kid.

11. DougieLove

DougieLove Tele-Afflicted

1. Maggie is undoubtedly going to tell Rick & the gang about the preacher's conversation.
    2. Deanna (or whatever her name is, Ms. Alexandria) is going to hear the preacher's words in her head when she finds out her son is dead.
    3. Morgan HAS to make an appearance, but I don't know how. When we last saw him, he was at the church outside of Atlanta. The gang is now in Alexandria. How will he know to go there?
    4. What's up with the teenage girl who climbed over the wall?
    5. Who took Rick's gun that he hid in the blender at the abandoned house?
    6. I still can't figure out what's up with the "W" in the zombie's forehead. I'm sure it has something to do with the "wolves unfair" which was spray painted in Noah's hometown.

12. tele salivas

And remember at the party Rick's hand was stamped with a letter "A"? Wasn't Morgan (where the hell is he, anyway? we haven't seen hide nor hair since Terminus) into branding the zombies and using letters? Memory's a bit vague.

13. Solrac Kai

Solrac Kai Tele-Holic

The people from Alexandria are going to find out they are not as secure from outside forces as they think they are. They are going to be glad the put a real person in the bell tower. Rick is going to take out the doc and Deanna is not going to do a thing about it. We won't see Morgan until next season and the cliff hanger will be another major character dead It should be Glen

14. Tele-Belly

Tele-Belly Tele-Meister

The Bride says the "W" in the walkers head is an upside down "M"…..Morgan???

15. Thorby Bislam

Thorby Bislam Tele-Afflicted

I never expected Noah to go so soon after joining the group. That was a surprise.

16. Oldboy

Oldboy Tele-Meister

Yeah, thought he was going to be one of the gang to be honest, especially after Beth

17. tele salivas

Still, what a way to go out!

18. Oldboy

Oldboy Tele-Meister

If youre gonna go, go big ;) we've never had a zombie animal yet have we ? I know its meant to be airborne contagion thats causing but where are all the animals ?

19. tele salivas

Yeah, we've seen horses and cows get eaten by zombies, but I guess there is something in our biology that is different, some facet of our genetic makeup that allows this. That guy at the CDC way back when didn't tell us enough!

[​IMG]

20. rider7

rider7 Tele-Meister

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.