Walk Through The Bush, Patricks Point

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Torren61, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Torren61

Torren61 Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

This is kinda interesting if you can spare a minute and a half and forgive me for using my iPhone to make the video. We had to patrol a remote section of power line on Sunday. I walked through the bush and found a nice surprise at the end.

fendertx, RodeoTex and Chunkocaster like this.
  2. Chunkocaster

Chunkocaster Poster Extraordinaire

Looks great, wouldn't it be nice to find a unknown spot like that and just build a nice luxury off grid cabin there complete with a big deck/stage overlooking the ocean so you could fire up the amps or acoustic any old time you wanted and not have to spend so much time working to occupy the piece of land.

Some people must have got to live great lives like that back before everywhere got so overpopulated and overcomplicated.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Torren61 likes this.
  3. Nightclub Dwight

Nightclub Dwight Tele-Afflicted

Oh man, I miss living in Northern California so much. I still don't know why I left. However, I got the worst case of poison ivy or poison oak camping in woods like that once. I don't miss that at all!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.