1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Vintage Maestro Effects pedals

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by JamesVRoy, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Paul in Colorado

Paul in Colorado Telefied Ad Free Member

The shells of those volume/phase/wah boomarang pedals look like D'Armond's.

Chris Wood of Traffic used the Woodwind Sound System.

My first fuzz was the door stop shaped Maestro FZ-1. It got stolen when I loaned it to a friend. Dag nap it!

2. Lowbassnotes

Lowbassnotes Friend of Leo's

Those were pricey effects, geez that was a lot of money back then.

I don't think the OP updated as far as if the collection was sold or not. Almost should have gone to a museum or something since it belonged to one of Elvis's guitarists.

3. Joe Gagan

Joe Gagan Tele-Meister

a friend sent me that cool scan, not sure if it was a music store copy with the prices written on it , or maybe an enthusiastic customer prepping the christmas list?

4. Funkyfoe

Funkyfoe TDPRI Member

Hello! I need some help identifying a part to the very rare Maestro R0-1 Rover. I have contacted many Leslie repair and vintage guitar shops around the country and have not had any luck.
    I have a Maestro Rover R0-1 spinning guitar speaker. It is in really great condition . The amplifier and speaker work as they should, however someone removed the small motor that rotates the speaker. If there's any chance anybody can tell me what kind of motor I need, that would be so much appreciated. ( I have the pulley and the small rope that spins the speaker BTW) I attached some pictures of the motor I need..hopefully someone can identify it...and hopefully I can obtain one.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you in advance for your response!

P.S. A picture I found while looking around the internet shows that original motor has a badge on it with some info (I could not make out what it says). I'm thinking it has the specs on it, as small electric motors from that period seem to have this identifying badge. Perhaps there is someone out there that has a Rover that could send me the info that is on the badge. Or Maybe someone has some documentation like a service manual that gives the specs of the motor...???? Please help me..I really want to get this killer piece rocking again!

Attached Files:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.