VERY unplanned NGD!

Frodebro

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I stopped by my favorite music store on my way home from work the other day just to see what was new and interesting, and he had a guitar in on consignment that I wish I hadn't seen...

IMG_2148.jpeg

A 2006 PRS 20th Anniversary Singlecut Artist package. I've never seen one in the flesh before, and there's very little information out there on them.

IMG_2152.jpeg

68Telebass

Friend of Leo's
Wow!! The finish on that body is stunning.

A roommate of mine about 25-30 years ago got a PRS guitar- that was how I first heard of them- i think they were all special order, and he had to wait a few months to get the guitar- but it was cool- a burgundy deep red color I think...

Enjoy it! And don’t stop anywhere on the way home from work for a while! Lol

Last edited:

Frodebro

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Wow!! The finish on that body is stunning.

A roommate of mine about 25-30 years ago got a PRS guitar- that was how I first heard of them- i think they were all special order, and he had to wait a few months to get the guitar- but it was cool- a burgundy deep red if I recall- Les Paul Style like that one as well-

Enjoy it! And don’t stop anywhere on the way home from work for a while! Lol

I actually do have a new one on a special order through the store, it has been delayed a few times (it was ordered last June). Part of the reason I stopped in was to see if they had a set new ship date yet. I wish their backlog was still only a few months, but it's a bit over a year currently.

kylejf90

Tele-Meister
woah that thing is a stunner!

ya know, when I was a teenager I played a CE22 in Whale Blue with a tremolo, this was about 2007, right before they dropped them from the line. It still sticks in my mind as one of the finest guitars I've ever played!
Enjoy it!

Skub

Poster Extraordinaire
That guitar simply reeks of quality and craftsmanship.

If it sounds half as classy as it looks,it'll be a winner.

Your good health to enjoy sir. :cool:

I see a new avatar in your future!

ChubbyFingers

Tele-Holic
Blue huh? ;-)

Very nice.

A PRS might be on the list some time but first there's a 50s replica Les Paul (big Kossoff fan here), a Flying V (Schenker / UFO too) a Thunderbird (Pete Way / UFO again), ES-355, oh maybe a Strat and a Jazz bass too.

Frodebro

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
That guitar simply reeks of quality and craftsmanship.

If it sounds half as classy as it looks,it'll be a winner.

Your good health to enjoy sir. :cool:

I see a new avatar in your future!

There is indeed a new avatar planned, but it isn't this one. ;)