Very cool compact stereo cab for W/D\W rigs!

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by 4pickupguy, Oct 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. 4pickupguy

4pickupguy Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Not the product for non stereo players. Yes, yes, plenty of people sound perfectly fine straight into an amp. Mark Lettieri and a thousand others spring to mind. There are however, bands and genres that this would be perfect for.

I built mine using the smallest 1-12 cabs I could find and putting 30 watt Ethos power amps in them. This 2-10 cab is a very cool concept for the ultimate tiny, fast w/d\w rig. A Deluxe would fit nicely on top and no increased footprint.

If you play a genre or in a band that would benefit from such a set up. This would be money well spent! It’s this 25lbs cab and two more cables. Super small, very simple, extremely versatile! Nice!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    lefty73 and Jef like this.
  2. lefty73

lefty73 Tele-Afflicted

Wicked awesome idea. We're in the midst of a golden age of guitar technology. Wow. This opens up so, so many possibilities.

Unfortunately, I don't know a club, pub, or bar within 50 miles of me willing to give me more than one mic for my guitar cab. :D

I think it's also $1,000 USD or more. Ouch.

Festofish and 4pickupguy like this.
  3. 4pickupguy

4pickupguy Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Yeah, that’s a bit too rich for my blood. That’s the price of a used BF Twin reissue. Great concept if someone can reel that price to within reason. I’ve got $600 bucks in my cabs with 30 watt Ethos power amps and Celestion V-30s.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.