User upgrades, supporting member & vendors issue

trandy9850

Tele-Meister
Ad Free Member
Hey guys, I'm having the site tech look into the issue. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Alex,

Still nothing so far….I’m still getting ads…and I haven’t heard anything from anyone.

What’s the deal anyway? As an Admin I would think the tech people would get things moving after hearing from you. :)

James Knox

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
@Alex I paid for ad free in Jan, started getting ads in June so paid again. Still getting ads. PayPal invoices for Jan 28 and June 12.

Could you check on this for me please?

Thanks so very very much!

James Knox

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
I’ve made several attempts to get this corrected and still nothing. Still seeing ads, still no badge on my username, and still no response from any forum staff or MODs

Will somebody please contact me and let me know what’s happening with this?

trandy9850

Tele-Meister
Ad Free Member
I’ve made several attempts to get this corrected and still nothing. Still seeing ads, still no badge on my username, and still no response from any forum staff or MODs

James,

I just contacted a mod by the name of jkingma to see if he could help…this is maddening.

My next step will be to open a dispute with PayPal since that was my method of payment….I can’t believe how long it’s been and how we are being ignored.

trandy9850

Tele-Meister
Ad Free Member

James….I received this email address from the mod I mentioned….this is supposed to be the tech guy who can address the problems:

1659893036231.jpeg

James Knox

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
James….I received this email address from the mod I mentioned….this is supposed to be the tech guy who can address the problems:

View attachment 1014228
Looking forward to finding out if that helps! Filing a dispute via PayPal might be an option. Seeing ads when one has paid not to see them is one thing, going dark and not responding or communicating is another.

Alex

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys,

I'm really sorry about this ongoing issue. The tech was notified about it and they're working on a permanent fix. Please contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns: alex(at)enthuseddigital.com

italiastraps

TDPRI Member
Vendor Member
Hi Guys,
We're a long time Vendor on TDPRI. Recently we've been unable to post anything with a hyperlink. It just gets flagged as SPAM.
Can you assist?

Thanks!