User upgrades, supporting member & vendors issue

admin1

Administrator
Hi Folks,

We are working to resolve an issue with the connection between paypal and our user upgrades section. This issue is resolved moving forward and members can upgrade. We just have to fix those members that experienced the issue during that particular time period.
Between June 17 and Aug 12, a few members have purchased upgrades to supporting memberships, ad free, or vendor programs that did not fully go through. But we have all the transactions captured so we will be able to resolve each transaction. Please be assured that we are resolving this issue and those affected will get a PM when it is resolved. It will only be a few days. Feel free to PM myself @Alex or @forumtech . Thanks to members who have reported it to us. Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused.

Thanks

Rob

John Stephen

Tele-Meister
Gold Supporter
I recently got a message saying "one" of my account things had expired, and it seemed to be the ad-free part of my account, although the message didn't say which part of my account was expiring. So I paid to renew the ad-free thing, but I'm still seeing ads in between the posts. Help, please?

Bruxist

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I recently got a message saying "one" of my account things had expired, and it seemed to be the ad-free part of my account, although the message didn't say which part of my account was expiring. So I paid to renew the ad-free thing, but I'm still seeing ads in between the posts. Help, please?
Same.

Mocaster

TDPRI Member
Same here.....

I paid my annual dues on May 2 and it has not been applied and I am not ad free?

Why is that?

Paypal transaction shows paid 5/2.2022

Old Verle Miller

Tele-Meister
I did the Silver Supporter thing via PayPal on the 12th but I don't see the indicator. And oddly, it's always been add-free.

WalthamMoosical

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
FWIW when there was a problem like this last July-Aug-Sep, when they finally got it straightened out they did reset my expiration date so that I would in fact have a full year of ad-free (at least, that is what is reported in my account details).

Bootstrap

Tele-Meister
Hello! Just wanted to drop a quick note that it looks like the vendor account upgrade may be having some trouble as well. I only noticed it because I was about to post some new product updates in the vendor forum and it looks like I can't post in that forum right now. I tried sending a private message but it also looks like the private message system may be having trouble sending - I get an error that the user cannot be found if I try to start a new convo or reply to an existing one. Totally not trying to rush ya, I know forums can take a lot of work on the backend to keep running, just wanted to let the staff know in case y'all weren't aware about the vendor upgrade side of things. Apologies in advance if the vendor thing isn't working on my account because of my own error.