Uriah Heep!

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
¡Bueno!™

Uriah Heep San Diego 1974 was the first concert I bought tickets for! being only 13-14 yo and 50 miles away from the venue I had to talk my bro in law to take us. He got sick at the last minute and we couldn't go!

I just discovered it was a widely bootlegged show King Biscuit Flower Hour FM broadcast! Danged I missed both live AND the radio broadcast!

otterhound

Poster Extraordinaire
Saw them at Hershey , Pa . The guitar player passed out and threw up on stage during the show . Shortly after that , his Hepatitis issue was reported in the local paper .
Even with the ' event ' , they put on a great show .

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
'70's boarding HS memories of Uria Heap's 'Demons and Wizards' ( I think?) played on a constant companion- a $20 Soundesign Cassette player/recorder and headphones

* also playing friend's Kiss, first album on AV Room record player!

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
¡Bueno!™

Uriah Heep San Diego 1974 was the first concert I bought tickets for! being only 13-14 yo and 50 miles away from the venue I had to talk my bro in law to take us. He got sick at the last minute and we couldn't go!

I just discovered it was a widely bootlegged show King Biscuit Flower Hour FM broadcast! Danged I missed both live AND the radio broadcast!

Now THAT'S an organ!

uriah1

Telefied
Gold Supporter
And ya. I saw them in their first tour of the states. Long John Baldry opened for them. You got to love the screaming b3 and leslies.

Saw a revamped Uriah Heep right before this virus crap hit at Kent State. Mick Box has still got it.

stxrus

Poster Extraordinaire
Fantastic band! My first introduction a was Clyde Clifford on Beeker Street. I was an immediate convert.
Demons and Wizards as well as Take A Look at Yourself gets space in the rotation in the jeep
The Wizard is a song I play quite often.

Timeless music

'64 Tele

Tele-Afflicted
Fantastic band! My first introduction a was Clyde Clifford on Beeker Street. I was an immediate convert.
Demons and Wizards as well as Take A Look at Yourself gets space in the rotation in the jeep
The Wizard is a song I play quite often.

Timeless music

I used to pull in KAAY (Little Rock) back in SE Ks.
Where were you listening from??

Ebidis

Friend of Leo's
I saw them in 1984 when they opened for Def Leppard on the Pyromania tour.

I liked 'em then, and I still do.