Upset

Killing Floor

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Yeah, my Longhorn wife didn’t the cotton bowl game was so cool.
But Sic’em, Baylor beat the paint off WV!
I love this time of year.

dented

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
Syracuse lost on last play in OT to Wake. Last week they lost on FG last play of game. The week before that they won with FG last play of game. At least the endings are exciting. :(
Bama needed a loss to turn this over to another team. Can't stay there for ever. Boring.

naveed211

Friend of Leo's
Guess we’re the good luck charm for the Hawkeyes. We moved here in the spring. Got a clear road to the Big Ten title game and possibly the CFP now that PSU is out of the way.

It’s a pretty big deal here.

Chester P Squier

Friend of Leo's
That TAMU-Bama game was past my bedtime, but I stayed up and watched anyway. Great ending! (Sorry 'Bama fans.)

I'll probably take an afternoon nap.

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
Syracuse lost on last play in OT to Wake. Last week they lost on FG last play of game. The week before that they won with FG last play of game. At least the endings are exciting. :(
Bama needed a loss to turn this over to another team. Can't stay there for ever. Boring.
I got hooked on Div 1 college sports when we sent a son to Syracuse. We drove up for a couple of football and basketball games each year to see our son and the other kids we were paying tuition for. My older son got his PhD in bioengineering at Texas A&M. We flew down to see him. He played football in high school but had no time or interest while working on his PhD. I was the one who insisted on going to games.

soundchaser59

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Guess we’re the good luck charm for the Hawkeyes. We moved here in the spring. Got a clear road to the Big Ten title game and possibly the CFP now that PSU is out of the way.

Do you play Michigan? They outsmarted Nebraska last night, but just barely. Huskers look good IF.... IF.... IF Martinez doesn't screw up.

Vibroluxer

Tele-Afflicted

We still play OSU, it's not over yet.

PSU Fan.

stxrus

Doctor of Teleocity
I guess the Longhorns went out for a Fletcher’s and a beer and got lost during the halftime. A&M was a shocker.