It was high time to "go nuclear" on my spoilboard as it was down to about a quarter inch and there have been some Z-height anomalies recently that I attribute to the same, including the factory table under it likely moving a little after over two years from moisture, etc. Since I'm not really able to do any kind of fine work yet while I recover from recent eye surgery, I took advantage of this "low tech, low detail" opportunity to run my machine. Of course, taking bigger bites than normal surfacing to get rid of the old and make everything level again produced an overwhelming amount of nasty dust that didn't make it into the DC...darn, and I just cleaned the shop the day before my eyeball got dealt with. I guess I'm going to be cleaning it again sometime this week so I can get back to working on more interesting things next week. There in fact was a bit of a dip in the middle. It's gone now...and time to glue on a new spoilboard as soon as I can dig the sheet of material out of the rack. It should be no surprise that it's behind a bunch of other material. Go figure.