Unfortunate Band Names...

Rocky058

Tele-Afflicted
images_003770_023.jpg

TheDavis

Tele-Meister
The band I am in has the worst name. It is so bad I'm not even going to say it. I came up with like 20 better options for names. But I was outvoted 4-1. I almost quit over it. I still might quit over it. Everyone should just let me come up with all their band names, and they will all be good.
Lol what’s the name, we got to hear this.

Jim622

Friend of Leo's
The band I am in has the worst name. It is so bad I'm not even going to say it. I came up with like 20 better options for names. But I was outvoted 4-1. I almost quit over it. I still might quit over it. Everyone should just let me come up with all their band names, and they will all be good.

As Joe would Say "Come on man!!!" What's the name?

Jim622

Friend of Leo's
Cooler minds prevailed, but there was a plan to name the band Clitoris and enter the stage through an elaborate anatomically realistic stage prop.

mexicanyella

Friend of Leo's
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Butt Trumpet or Vaginal Blood Farts.
I have actually seen Butt Trumpet play once, in St. Louis. My friend and I went pretty much because we figured how could a band with that name not be memorable in some way.

They put on a pretty high energy show. We were definitely the amazed bumpkins in that crowd but we had a pretty good time seeing them. LOUD!

nvilletele

Friend of Leo's
I always liked the name Beat Farmers.

Our dumb high school names were Wet Nap, and the Slatterns.

Über Stoopid was another one.

The Beat Farmers is indeed a great name. And a great band.

You might be aware that the band is still performing . . . but under the name The Farmers. Buddy and Dick are gone, and I don't know whatever happened to Rolle, but Jerry Raney remains the keeper of the flame.

effzee

Tele-Holic
Saw a band or performer name on a poster a while ago and it stuck me. I don't know if was snark or a person's actual name (but I suspect the former)

-> Anita Willie

Kandinskyesque

Tele-Afflicted
Local bands where I grew up:

ITAI ITAI (Japanese for ouch ouch)
VALERIE AND THE WEEK OF WONDERS (after a surreal Czech film about menstruation).
69 IN THE SHADE (say no more!)