Uh oh. Shotgun Shells!

trapdoor2

Friend of Leo's
20220916_171945.jpg

All prepped and ready for the grill tomorrow...

FYI, these are manicotti shells, stuffed with a mix of burger, sweet Italian sausage and cheese...wrapped in bacon and dusted with rub.

They'll go in @ 300°F for an hour, removed and basted with BBQ sauce...back in for 10min.

Never tried them before...but they sounded so good...

They're just an appetizer. Miz Diane's chili is in the crock pot now. We'll reheat come game time tomorrow. Chili is always best the 2nd day...

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
View attachment 1029458
All prepped and ready for the grill tomorrow...

FYI, these are manicotti shells, stuffed with a mix of burger, sweet Italian sausage and cheese...wrapped in bacon and dusted with rub.

They'll go in @ 300°F for an hour, removed and basted with BBQ sauce...back in for 10min.

Never tried them before...but they sounded so good...

They're just an appetizer. Miz Diane's chili is in the crock pot now. We'll reheat come game time tomorrow. Chili is always best the 2nd day...

we stopped today on the way to our cabin at a bbq place (new to us) they have... pulled pork eggrolls! OMG. pulled pork, jalapenos, dip in bbq sauce. best thing I have had in awhile. those look scrumpdilly!

cometazzi

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
wait a second there pard.... you are FROM WISCONSIN and you ask that?

IN Wisconsin, not FROM Wisconsin. I'm not a native here, but the locals can't tell.

I'm just thinking of fat content, and that how after the beef and bacon, you probably can't tell if the cheese is there or not. Replace it with jalapenos, onion or mild peppers and you're likely onto something.

trapdoor2

Friend of Leo's
Looks like quality grub. Good thing they’re up on a rack, the grease that’s gonna leach out of those things would have slipped the Titanic right past that iceberg.
I hope they don't set my grill on fire! 😳
We gotta see some pictures when they come out of the oven.

That's not a request, it's TDPRI policy.
Acknowledged. Wilco.