Ugliest Band Ever

Jazzcaster21

Tele-Holic

zekester

TDPRI Member
Wait. Telemnonics likes Stevie Ray. ? I always thought Stevie was up there in the ugliness scale along with Lynyrd Black Sabbath and some others mentioned. Just kiddin. I m a guy so I never looked at their hair or dress style. That ain’t a guy thing.
SRV's nose was the result of too many unfortunate meetings with bats. Unfortunate for the bats.

brookdalebill

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I have publicity stills from several of my bands.
Notice I ain’t postin’ em?
I’m one of the, ahem, better lookin’ members.
Nuff said?
BUTT ugly!
No wonder we never “made it”.

SkaneatelesLake

TDPRI Member
1649639155098.png

Jazzcaster21

Tele-Holic
I was just talking about Kansas, Styx, Boston, Journey and other "radio friendly classic rock bands" today in my History of Rock class. After showing the class a picture of Kansas and asking them if they had the looks to be successful in music today - not talking about the music here, just the image - the class seemed to think that they did, which certainly found interesting.

okgb

TDPRI Member
It's a fun not offensive thread, as shown by the amount of replies, If not ugly then how many guys are pretty?
I think what this thread really points out is how many managers didn't think it was important to hire a " stylist " just show up to a photo shoot in whatever clothes you have and don't worry about shaving or grooming or considering it.

2xR4

TDPRI Member
the singer said it a million times 'too ugly to make it big."

Attachments

• good rats from rats to riches.jpeg
    good rats from rats to riches.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 14

bkbirge

TDPRI Member
I don't know about you guys but I feel strongly I'd rock those red bell bottoms from the Skynard pic. And they look suede too, double bonus. And I'd still be more up to date than the other fellas in the office.

Stratocast

Tele-Meister
I have all of Badfinger's albums and the other releases of Pete Ham's stuff. I rank Ham as one of the best pop rock songwriters of that period.
Yes Pete Hamm was truly under appreciated. I wish people would remember him as well as they do Jim Morrison.