1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

UFOs

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Sasquatchwisperer, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Sasquatchwisperer

Sasquatchwisperer Tele-Meister

You guys ever hear about operation high jump? In 1946 Admiral Richard E. Byrd took a fleet down to the South Pole to chase the Nazis out of there, some secret base. Anyway, they came back with their tails between their legs a few months later. Reported flying saucers coming out of the water w/heavy weapons.
    Supposedly the Nazis had been trying to reverse engineer a crashed ufo they found in the Black Forest and were successful. Bomber pilots reported these saucers during the war too.

2. Deathray

Deathray Tele-Afflicted

Yes!
    Or, imagine our entire civilization is just a science fair project for some alien kid:p

3. tanplastic

tanplastic Tele-Afflicted

Me too. It's the human condition.

Tele-beeb likes this.
  4. telemnemonics

telemnemonics Telefied Ad Free Member

Remember that time in second grade?
    And that other time in...

Dan German likes this.
  5. Dan German

Dan German Doctor of Teleocity

Not me, I’m not house-broken. Heck, I’m barely planet-broken.

6. WingedWords

WingedWords Friend of Leo's

They're just watching and waiting for signs of intelligent life.

I think they'll be waiting a while yet.

Telekarster likes this.
  7. cyclopean

cyclopean Poster Extraordinaire

While i think the odds are that we aren’t alone in the universe, occram’s razor about Area 51 is that it was just experimental aircraft. Those sightings were mostly in the middle of the Cold War, and why else would we have a high security airfield far from major cities?

A lot of the data coming out recently is interesting though.

Jett Rink likes this.
  8. HoodieMcFoodie

HoodieMcFoodie Telefied Ad Free Member

[​IMG]

9. northernguitar

northernguitar Friend of Leo's

In the history of the planet, no lower tech society ever did well after being discovered by a higher one.

cyclopean likes this.
  10. Telekarster

Telekarster Tele-Afflicted

Off topic of the OP... sort of... but if you haven't yet, watch the show "Hunting Hitler" sometime. You simply won't believe what they were up too, and a lot of the facilities are still there! Ruins today, in most cases, but still after seeing this show I have little doubt that they would've been doing something like what you're talking about. Maybe not UFO's persay, but to have a top secret base on the South Pole? Why not! They had em all over South America! ;)

11. Peegoo

Peegoo Poster Extraordinaire

That vid in the OP is a military jet with its position lights and strobe switched on. The jet is simply out of focus in the NVG video and that triangle shape is an artifact created by the lens. Despite this, people still hang on to their belief that lens flare ("spirit orbs," etc.) and other photo and video artifacts are some other-worldly thing. It's the monkey part of the brain at work.

As a flyer in the AF I used NVGs, and they present their own issues. Check out this vid; the good info begins at 2:30.

Based on what I know about IR imagery I believe what's in the now-famous 2004 USS Nimitz "tic tac" video is a malfunction of the system. Video can generate artifacts that appear in the viewer to be objects, when in reality they exist only in the system. I mention this because the 'objects' remain immobile in frame.

Anomalies caused by glitches in video compression lead some folks to believe certain humans are alien "reptilians" and their real form is occasionally captured by video. More monkey-brain fun.

I am not making this up. Here's a vid that explains video compression that concludes with several clips of what it looks like when things go wrong (starts at 2:10):

If you're ever bored and need some laffs, look up reptilian humans.

It's hilarious.

spurgie79 and PhoenixBill like this.
  12. Thin white duke

Thin white duke Friend of Leo's

It seems like UFOs love United States, they always show up there.....:D:D:D

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    P Thought and northernguitar like this.
  13. burntfrijoles

burntfrijoles Poster Extraordinaire

Nope!

14. Guitarteach

Guitarteach Doctor of Teleocity

The nazis even built a base on the moon!

cyclopean, Catawompus and Telekarster like this.
  15. Sasquatchwisperer

Considering the Nazis, I’m only lending theory to the possibility of the US Government already having flying saucer technology giving credence to the false flag.

There’s absolutely no doubt the US Government has ways to produce mass amounts of energy without the use of oil and gas, never mind solar and wind being a joke.

16. Guitarteach

Yep... the ‘stack’ too was clearly an optical aberration - probably work out the lenses config from it and the triangle def. suggested a refraction or an out of focus object.. the focus was on the clouds layer.

Yep. The biggest laugh with the Nimitz video is the claim that the objects suddenly zoom off quickly.. but if you watch the original video you can actually see the zoom factor number changing.. this is deliberately cropped out in the ‘conspiracy / UFO’ edits because it instantly gives the game away. Zooming rapidly onto an off centre object will make it move quickly to the side. Few sites also mention that they were also shaking down a new radar system and could not differentiate surface objects from surface noise and kept spotting birds and party balloons floating from land out to sea.

The gullibility of people to fall for any bias reinforcing garbage never ceases to amaze me.

It is also funny that no one seems to see the link between the secret F117 and B2 programmes start dates and the shift in UFOs from being orbs and saucers (like seen in the movies that inspired them) to ‘triangles’.

17. Guitarteach

And they keep it secret, why?

This beyond fission and fusion?

18. Matthias

Matthias Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

Beware the recent Government videos...
    The triangles look like bokeh. I am skeptical of the gov leaks as much of the analysis (including the History Channel show stuff) can be debunked even if the content is still unconfirmed. It’s shown that the people pushing these are very biased when mundane explanations are still very possible. I am very intrigued by this story, but remaining skeptical. The most intriguing thing is how the Gov have normalised the idea they research such things. But in these days of drone surveillance I imagine they would. These ‘briefings’ we keep hearing about are interesting but exactly who is briefing who on what?

I have one hypothesis that if you want to say you’re investigating UFOs as a precursor to showing proper evidence, you might decide to start leaking the unconfirmed but probably mundane stuff you have... These are no nearer conclusive proof but they are getting clearer and the Government are responding quicker to questions. It makes it more believable when a real head-scratcher is released. But that hypothesis relies on there being the real craft and a real impetus to declassify their incursions.

I’m not holding out for much in June’s report. But as alien visitation ranks as improbable rather than impossible (in known scientific terms), always open minded. We could always, by coincidence, have someone close by at the right point in their development. Or the universe could be much stranger than we think...

cyclopean, tanplastic and Peegoo like this.
  19. 985plowboy

985plowboy Friend of Leo's

In my newly self-bestowed capacity as an Ancient Astronaut Theorist
    (it’s my new side hustle [see previous post]) allow me to suggest “could it be”?
    Am I on the History channel yet?
    I feel qualified.

lmjmitchell likes this.
  20. Sasquatchwisperer

As Zappa would say.
    “They’re number one, your not even number two”.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.