Udate: Doc sez my wife has no respect for cancer

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by OtherTom, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

My heart goes out to both of you. Your and your wife's attitude are an inspiration. I'm sure you do a lot of good for people my hopes are with you both.

2. TeleTim911

TeleTim911 Friend of Leo's

As some here know, my wife passed her five-year cancer free mark back in October (breast cancer). I hope your wife can tell us the same thing in five years!

Guys, seriously, cancer is going to get someone you know or love in your life, help support the fight and seriously support those going through these horrific times.

Tom, you and your wife are really good for doing what you've done and been through. My prayers and thoughts are with you both.

3. 1962guitargeek

1962guitargeek Friend of Leo's

Looks like ya'll got the hard part down (attitude)

Prayers sent..keep up the good fight.

4. Torz Johnson

Torz Johnson Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Give her my best wishes. She's got the strength, the right attitude, and your support - to just steamroll right through this.

5. Justinvs

Justinvs Poster Extraordinaire

Tell her to keep up the fight!

6. toadman

toadman Tele-Afflicted

Mrs Toadman is under going continuing treatment for stage 4 triple neg receptor breast cancer.
    while they still use the term "terminal" she is responding VERY well to the clinical trials she is participating in and has reached "N.E.D"(No Evidence"of Disease)stage. we are hoping this continues and that her kidneys and liver don't crap out on her.
    she only misses work when she has to go to Boston for treatment. right now she is in VT skiing. the strength of that woman amazes me. but she says she mostly just lives in denial.
    my hat is off to you and your wife, Mr Othertom! and anyone else living with cancer.

7. goonie

goonie Friend of Leo's

Another "survivor" here (sorry, hate that term). Beat non-Hodgkins lymphoma -- stage 2, ignored the first lump (duh!) -- 15 months ago. Thank you, science.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.