Two extra tickets to Roger Waters Saturday 8/13 at UBS Arena Belmont Park - Free to anyone who wants to go

Chud

Poster Extraordinaire
Like the title says, I ended up with two extra tickets to Roger Waters this Saturday, August 13th. The tickets were free to me through a Veterans organization I belong to, so passing them along for free to anyone here who would like to see Roger Waters. If you're also a Veteran, all the better, but not necessary. Post up here or DM me.

posttoastie

Friend of Leo's
Don't like the guy, he tucks his shirt in.
1660060317708.png

scrapyardblue

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Man, if I was closer Id relieve of those in a heartbeat.

He's no more arrogant than Ginger Baker and folks seem to like him. Yes, I'd see Roger.

Great post!
Considering Ginger Baker is dead, I'd say Waters is the more arrogant. Even alive, Baker wouldn't have stooped to these recent lows.

Flat6Driver

Poster Extraordinaire
This seems like a good thread to recap the experience after the show based on what I saw on the news.

(You're very kind to share the tix however).

Chud

Poster Extraordinaire
This seems like a good thread to recap the experience after the show based on what I saw on the news.

(You're very kind to share the tix however).

I don’t agree with his views, but I support his and everyone’s rights to have and express their views.

If I didn’t listen to the music of, read books by, and watch the films of every musician, author, and actor whose views I disagreed with, there wouldn’t be a lot left.

I doubt I’ll have any regrets going to the show.