TwistedTracks - Atmos - backer

tomasz

Tele-Afflicted
Okay, sharing an atmospheric rock/fusion backer with a twist, it starts with an opening in 5/8 followed a regular 4/4. The 5/8 returns before the second part. The tempo is 70. I recorded it for some motive building exercises, but thought, maybe this may be a jam track some of you guys may enjoy. :)

Anyway, two versions available, one with a piano in the background, one just with pads, happy noodling!

tomasz

Tele-Afflicted
Great approaches everyone, so inspiring to listen! What I always find very interesting with those backers is, how much different everybody's take is. On the other hand, interesting how the chordal structure makes many of us resolve in similar ways!

@telekaster1999: very airy playing, I like how you hold the notes, nice delay tone!
@ASATKat: really cool version, its like rays of sun through the leaves :)
@klasaine: Love how the motive kicks in! Great work with the fretless Ken! I actually played a fretless bass on this one too :D
@Mjark: cool take Mark, the first notes take off beautifully. I like how you build melodies recently :)

Thanks all for taking a shot :)

klasaine

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Great approaches everyone, so inspiring to listen! What I always find very interesting with those backers is, how much different everybody's take is. On the other hand, interesting how the chordal structure makes many of us resolve in similar ways!

@klasaine: Love how the motive kicks in! Great work with the fretless Ken! I actually played a fretless bass on this one too :D

Thanks all for taking a shot :)
Thank you. And thank you for posting the backer.
I heard the bass and that inspired me to go "fretless" too.
My pitch is not great, especially in the higher registers. I need to work out more on that axe.

guitarsophist

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I gave this nice backer another try.

But I forced dom13th chords descending in whole steps in the B section. I think it worked? It was a bit like taking over the B section, sorry.

Wholetone

I think you posted this in the wrong place! This is my cajon backer instead of Tomasz's. Really nice response though.