Slothrop98: I bought a 72 Twin from Guitar Center many years ago which the cabined and baffle board ware broken into like 8 pieces. First I would try to get a big price reduction form the seller to accommodate the damage. I bought my 72 for $ 200.00 out the door. I was new at rebuilding amps and reasonable with light carpentry. So I took on the challenge and basically pulled out the chassis and speakers, then gently pull back the existing tolex, further pulled apart the cabinet, since if it was glued, it was pretty much not doing anything anymore and removed the broken 3/4 inch baffle board. Then I pieced the baffle board back together with glue and wood filler. What I did to hold all the pieces together is after gluing, I screwed the pieces to a piece of plywood to work as a clamp. After everything dried, I had a pretty decent looking original baffle, filled in some screw holes and sprayed flat black. I reinstalled the baffle board and reassembled the cabinet. Whit I did to reassemble the cabinet is not only glue back the butt joints, pulled out the crappy staples holding the sides together, drilled pilot holes every 1.5 inches and screwed it back together with 2.5 inch trim screws. The cabinet is very solid now, even better than before. I bought Loctite spray adhesive and put the tolex back on. Also if you notice under the grill material 2 shiny rectangles, that is where I epoxied 4 pieces of sheet metal to hold the broken grill together. After I reassembled everything, I realized I forgot to paint the sheet metal black so it wouldn't show. i decided to leave well enough alone at this point Then, I read a lot and listened to good advice from people like Wally and other members at the old FDP forum. I learned how to swap out some old caps and out of spec resistors rebuilt the amplifier. Uncle Doug has some good videos on YouTube Also. Its a great hobby to learn, besides being a musician. It does make having this as a hobby much more affordable. Also, I bought a black face Twin Faceplate, kept the original grill and removed the master volume and made it an AB763.