Trying To Get Back To My Old Self

FenderGyrl

Poster Extraordinaire
Rich is healing up very well.

I'm working Remote and have incorporated being a Caregiver into my daily work routine.

Haven't played guitar as much as I used to, but finally broke out my acoustic. It feels good to have time to play again.

I've been playing a lot of Bass whenever I get some free time. Which has been rare. However, Rich is now up and about so I've been letting him take care of himself more and more each day. Which frees up my time.

I saw this IYV Bass for sale on Amazon. $189 - Free Shipping. It was unavailable for awhile. Suddenly it appeared again as a returned item. I jumped on it.

I'll post about it in The Bass Place if anyone wants to see more pics.

Sincerely,
FG

20221002_114105.jpg

Last edited:

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member

I'm working Remote and have incorporated being a Caregiver into my daily work routine.

Haven't played guitar as much as I used to, but finally broke out my acoustic. It feels good to have time to play again.

I've been playing a lot of Bass whenever I get some free time. Which has been rare. However, Rich is now up and about so I've been letting him take care of himself more and more each day. Which frees up my time.

I saw this IYV Bass for sale on Amazon. $189 - Free Shipping. It was unavailable for awhile. Suddenly it appeared again as a returned item. I jumped on it.

Sincerely,
FG

View attachment 1035813

You're genuine tough hombre-ette! Hammered out a new life and living in the moment. Old Rich is a lucky man to have you around. I admire you, and like everyone else on the forum think of you as the Queen of the Bad Dog!

Old Plank

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
Glad to hear things are on the up-and-up, and you're getting to play more ... I love that Beatle bass!

Mandocaster68

Tele-Meister
Glad to hear the good news about Rich and that things are getting back to normal enough to spend some time with music. Cool lookin' bass!

Milspec

Poster Extraordinaire
Some good news for a change around here, sounds like you have this handled well.

The title reminded me of a joke I wrote decades ago, thought I would share it.

Person 1: You look good, lost some weight?

Me: Yes, I am trying to get down to my old weight.....9 lbs 6 oz.

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire

Sincerely,
FG

View attachment 1035813
sounds like good news Rich being on the mend, more music , and a new bass. Your post seem up. Good for you.
da7df0f23deaeed74662a5de76c8d491.jpg

Skyhook

Friend of Leo's

Sincerely,
FG

View attachment 1035813
HNBD at least then! :)

Fiesta Red

Poster Extraordinaire
Glad he’s doing better, and glad you’re not letting that ol’ bastard (Circumstances) keep you down.