Truth or Dare: a variation I dare you, Are You Dyslexic?

Uncle Daddy

Friend of Leo's
How would I know that I am seeing the same thing that everyone else is seeing.
I am color blind red green. Example raccoons and tabby cats look green to me.
Mocked for years for that.

My father is also severely red/green colour blind, only they both look like shades of brown to him. His eyes also filter the red and green from other colours; pink becomes grey, purple becomes brown, orange is a muted yellow, etc. He's good with blue and yellow, but not allowed to shop for clothes by himself.

ClashCityTele

Friend of Leo's
Have you heard about the dyslexic devil worshipper who sold his soul to Santa?

I just found out I’m dyslexic. OGM.

Did you hear about the dyslexic pimp who bought himself a warehouse?

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all weke!

Recce

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
that's the spirit, I'm not broken , I'm just different in the land of ridged conformity beep-beep
if have a message, pause don't worry bout the spellin' I'll rearrange the words to just have something innerestin' to do😷😷😷
The cool thing about being retired is I no longer have to conform to go to work or realistically for anything. So, in retirement I am more who I actually am all the time.

dougstrum

Friend of Leo's
Yeah, I am dyslexic. Took me till 3rd grade to figure out how to read. Everyone was worried, took me for lots of testing and evaluations. Didn't worry me, i just wanted to play in the woods and creek, and do daredevil stuff with my friends.

Working as a machinist and later as a cabinet maker I had to be really careful about making right/left parts.
I'm actually great at playing guitar parts backwards 🙄

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I'm not dyslexic, I just have a lot of things to do. I open the garage door to put the golf GPS I just charged up back in my golf bag. Then while I've got the hatch open, I decide to clean my golf clubs, during that job, I get thirsty. I go back in the house to get a drink of water, after I get a drink of water, I stop at my desk to check in on the TDPRI. Then I decide while I'm at it, and since I can, I set up a program for the television I want to watch later on the computer. Then Alex comes by and says hey pop can you take me out in the back yard? He says, I know I have a doggie door, but it's so much more fun when you let me out.

THEN! My sweetie comes by, and says, hey you old doofus, do you realize the hatch is standing open on your Honda, your golf clubs are sitting outside behind your car, and there's a spray bottle and a dirty rag lying on the trunk of my Impala? Well yes dear, I did know all of that, and I'm going out there and put everything in order RIGHT NOW!

Swirling Snow

Tele-Meister
I'm not dyslexic, I just have a lot of things to do. I open the garage door to put the golf GPS I just charged up back in my golf bag. Then while I've got the hatch open, I decide to clean my golf clubs, during that job, I get thirsty. I go back in the house to get a drink of water, after I get a drink of water, I stop at my desk to check in on the TDPRI. Then I decide while I'm at it, and since I can, I set up a program for the television I want to watch later on the computer. Then Alex comes by and says hey pop can you take me out in the back yard? He says, I know I have a doggie door, but it's so much more fun when you let me out.

THEN! My sweetie comes by, and says, hey you old doofus, do you realize the hatch is standing open on your Honda, your golf clubs are sitting outside behind your car, and there's a spray bottle and a dirty rag lying on the trunk of my Impala? Well yes dear, I did know all of that, and I'm going out there and put everything in order RIGHT NOW!
Aw, you just have Auld Timer's syndrome.