Trucker hat $185 bucks

Steve Holt

Friend of Leo's
A couple years ago I bought a pizza insert for my Green Mountain Pellet grill. While I was waiting for it to show up I was looking for youtube videos of people using it, and getting myself hyped for delicious pizza.

I found a review from a guy that used his channel to review shoes and talk about shoes (Jordans mostly I think), but he just happened to have the same grill as me, and bought this pizza oven insert and was reviewing it. Cool.

But I'll never forget he's talking to his shoe loving audience and telling them about the pizza oven as well as the grill. It's not a cheap grill. They start around 7-800 dollars. And this guy was like "hey shoe audience, I know this grill is expensive, it's like the cost of a pair of shoes! Which is crazy, but probably worth it"

Meanwhile I'm sitting here listening this wondering how someone can possibly equate 100+ pounds of cut, formed, welded, and powder coated steel - augers, fans, and other computerized gizmos - with some fabric and rubber...and think the grill is the overpriced thing you have to justify. Still scratching my head on that one.

oregomike

Tele-Holic
Ya I don’t get it. Saw some Nfl dude with one. Maybe lots of stuff I will never understand with the modern public. . $500 dollar tennis shoes etc. Maybe I will just never be that cool.

https://nahmias.co/products/nahmias-trucker-hat

Can't imagine this is for anyone other than....well, who the f%&k knows. Never heard of Nahmias. It's a trucker hat, but there's a sucker with a complex born every minute.

Deeve

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Thanks for posting - that's one shop I'll never have to visit again.
Mrs Deeve knows what to pick out for me @ Goodwill if I'm not with her, thrift-store shopping. To date, "trucker hat" has not been on the list, but if @brookdalebill says they're be available for a buck, I'll believe him. At $185, it's a hard pass, mate.
Peace - Deeve

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Ya I don’t get it. Saw some Nfl dude with one. Maybe lots of stuff I will never understand with the modern public. . $500 dollar tennis shoes etc. Maybe I will just never be that cool.

https://nahmias.co/products/nahmias-trucker-hat

Nahmias probably means idiot in Latin or sumthin'....:D

Ever the film LA Story? One character keeps talking about some fancy expensive restaurant called "lee dee oh" They finally go there and you see the sign for just a second and it's spelled:

"L' Idiot"

ieatlions

Tele-Afflicted
0E29B422-067D-481C-9F72-9974E4B856B9.gif